Xbox 360

oh and if you have no played it I also recommend Lego star wars 2

That game is so sweet! I had it for PSP though.

I'm attempting to slow down on buying games and just rent so if I don't like Viva Pinata it's no biggy.

Last edited:
I'm attempting to slow down on buying games and just rent so if I don't like Viva Pinata it's no biggy.

ah good. I was just warning you incase you bought and had the "Why the hell did buy this?" feeling like i did when i bought Inspector Gadget on psone.

Just got my new 360!

I can't wait to get off work and crack out! Oh wait I don't have any games:cry:

Any suggestions? I know gears of war is pretty tight but any advice would be helpful.

Tiger Woods 07
Lego Star Wars 2
Ultimate Alliance is OK, but I wouldn't call it a must have

There are also some good downloadable games.

So I got home yesterday and right away started connecting my new 360 to my TV. I turn it on, the start up screen pops up and after about 15 seconds it all goes black. Next thing I see is the lower left-hand light turn red, and on the screen are the words:

system error/Contact Xbox Customer Support
E67
xbox.com/support​

At first I tried not to panic and started it up again. Same **** happened.
I checked all the cords, plugs and the harddrive. Same **** happened.

I even read the instructions! I never read intructions!:x

This is ridiculous! Millions of Xbox's out there and the one I get won't even start up.

I'm never using another Microsoft product for as long as I live! Mark my words!

:oops: *currently using windows*

God Dammit!

So I got home yesterday and right away started connecting my new 360 to my TV. I turn it on, the start up screen pops up and after about 15 seconds it all goes black. Next thing I see is the lower left-hand light turn red, and on the screen are the words:

system error/Contact Xbox Customer Support
E67
xbox.com/support​

At first I tried not to panic and started it up again. Same **** happened.
I checked all the cords, plugs and the harddrive. Same **** happened.

I even read the instructions! I never read intructions!:x

This is ridiculous! Millions of Xbox's out there and the one I get won't even start up.

I'm never using another Microsoft product for as long as I live! Mark my words!

:oops: *currently using windows*

God Dammit!

can you take to be repaired for free

I'm already sending it back to get a refund.

Something about opening the box and it already being broken makes me not want that particular one.:wink:

I might get another, might not. I'm still not to happy about the situation.

I went to xbox.com and put in my error code, it said it was a hard drive issue and it would need to be repaired.

I'm already sending it back to get a refund.

Something about opening the box and it already being broken makes me not want that particular one.:wink:

I might get another, might not. I'm still not to happy about the situation.

I went to xbox.com and put in my error code, it said it was a hard drive issue and it would need to be repaired.

get the refund and get a new one.

Trust me me you'll love 360.

get the refund and get a new one.

Trust me me you'll love 360.
Give my technolust a week to kick back in and ket me get over this fiasco, I'm sure I'll end up buying one.

Though, I do have my eye on a new 6.1 reciever with HDMI ports and the whole she-bang that I could get with the money I was going to spend on the 360. We'll see how I feel.

I went to WalMart earlier to get a few things (I hate that place) and saw their last 360 Elite. I returned my broken one today so I said screw it and went ahead and bought it. I don't think I'll ever fill up the 120 gigs but I do like the 1080p HDMI cable, and I'm pretty stoked about the black color. I picked up Lost Planet too.

I'm so glad I did. So far I've set it all up, played the demos and Hexic, and I'm officialy impressed. I'm going to play Lost Planet now.

Just a friendly warning.

If you plan on playing Xbox Live don't mod your 360.

Microsoft is blocking all modded 360s from Live.

Just so everyone knows.

Just a friendly warning.

If you plan on playing Xbox Live don't mod your 360.

Microsoft is blocking all modded 360s from Live.

Just so everyone knows.

I never laughed so much in my life. I think half of the brazilian gamers got banned from Live.
Microsoft was so smart, she let everyone buy and do whatever they wanted with the xbox360. Few days to the release of Halo3, Bang!
Half of the banned people will buy another Xbox360, that was very clever.

I have had no problems either.

I have no problems with mine.

Ditto.

But, see, I thought ahead. When I bought mine, I had already heard about the ridiculous problems the 360 was having AND the amount of flak Microsoft Customer Support was giving to people wanting to have it repaired or replaced. So, I payed an extra 40 bucks at Best Buy for a two year warranty. If mine breaks, I get a new one. If that one breaks, I get a new one and so on and so forth until the warranty is up.

Im actually surprised that people still buy the 360,it has its fair share of problems.
I had a big problem with my first one......it didn't work out of the box. Complete bull****.

Heat problems aside, I love mine so much. My room gets hot when that things on, I **** you not.

Great games. It 's really all about the games for me.

The marketplace is infinetly better than anything else out.

It's got some amazing capabilities and features, and amazing potentail.

I really look forward to the middle to end of it's "lifespan". Same with the other two consoles. Once devlopers master the ins and outs of the system the games will blow us away.

Ditto.

But, see, I thought ahead. When I bought mine, I had already heard about the ridiculous problems the 360 was having AND the amount of flak Microsoft Customer Support was giving to people wanting to have it repaired or replaced. So, I payed an extra 40 bucks at Best Buy for a two year warranty. If mine breaks, I get a new one. If that one breaks, I get a new one and so on and so forth until the warranty is up.
ALWAYS, always get the warranty. I learned the hard way with my camera.

Eh, they need to develop more RPGs and more girl friendly titles (I loathe FPS, Racing and Sports).

With that said...Bullet Witch is made of win. Was worth every penny for the 360.

I own a whopping 3 games:

Bullet Witch
Enchanted Arms
Ultimate Alliance

Latest posts

Back