Young Justice Animated Series (spoilers)

So I really love the revamps they've been doing on the villains in this show. Blockbuster, Mister Twister, Bane, Amazo, Ivo and now Cheshire have all really proven to be interesting with fun designs. Here's hoping Abra Kadabra and Klarion are just as good next week (plus it's a Kid Flash episode!)

Oh and my two cents on the Light's infiltrator: Aqualad. He is supposed to be Black Manta's son afterall.

So... Klarion's voice actor was pretty terrible tonight... But overall I thought the episode was pretty great.

I don't like the openings. It's cliche.

I felt they portrayed Madame Xanadu horribly. Other than that, good episode. Unlike the Good Doctor, I enjoyed Klarion's voice.

Any thoughts on Artemis' real identity?

Probably Mia from the comics.

Artemis is from the Isle of Amazons right? Her dialog seems to suggest it.

i feel like i remember reading that Artemis was going to be a mash up of Mia and an Amazonian.

Denial was a pretty decent episode. Clearly Kid Flash is going to end up falling for Artemis, which kind of makes me wonder if they're going to do a Judas contract type thing, and replace Terra with Artemis and Beast Boy/Changeling with Kid Flash.

Any thoughts on Artemis' real identity?

Artemis Crock aka Tigress (New Earth), daughter of Golden Age villains Paula Brooks (Tigress I) and Crusher Crock. Looks like the asian woman in the wheelchair is named Paula, so I'm guessing they're keeping that aspect as well.

This is easily the strongest episode so far, I think.

I think it's pretty much been confirmed Ocean Master is one of the The Light's council.

Artemis Crock aka Tigress (New Earth), daughter of Golden Age villains Paula Brooks (Tigress I) and Crusher Crock. Looks like the asian woman in the wheelchair is named Paula, so I'm guessing they're keeping that aspect as well.

And we have already seen Sportsmaster on the show.

This is easily the strongest episode so far, I think.

I think it's pretty much been confirmed Ocean Master is one of the The Light's council.

Yeah, I'm thinking Brain and Mssr Malah are as well.

So did anyone see the newest episode? It appears that the Light's newest partners
come from Apokolips.

So did anyone see the newest episode? It appears that the Light's newest partners
come from Apokolips.

Yeah, I'm so excited. And, did I hear right, wasn't there mention of Zeta radiation?

Yeah, I'm so excited. And, did I hear right, wasn't there mention of Zeta radiation?

Yeah when they landed in Bialya. It also looks like all of these villains working for the Light are going to team up into some kind of ant-team to Young Justice eventually. What with Black Manta and Sportsmaster potentially being Aqualad and Artemis's fathers and Psimon being a threat to Miss Martian.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back