Young Justice Animated Series (spoilers)

Dr.Strangefate said:
The Cylinder Shaped member of the light with the french accent... Definitely "The Brain" (as in, Monsieur Mallah's Beau).

Awesome, I love that they gave him a French accent.

"The Brain" (as in, Monsieur Mallah's Beau).

I still am completely creeped out by this relationship. Not because they're gay, but an evolved genius gorilla in a gay relationship with a bodiless brain?

who comes up with this stuff?

EDIT: And, I just finished watching the episode, and I really liked it. The team dynamic seems to be worked out and the story was cool. And Bane was well handled as well.

And I guess you guys were right about Kobra, but it still felt to me like they were channelling some Brother Blood in there.

Last edited:
Brother Blood is more a Raven thing, and Raven was never involved in Young Justice.

Sportsmaster was awesome though.

And how is Aqualad going to take his Superboy being in a relationship with Miss Martian.

Last edited:
Huh, apparently in Earth-16, Gotham City is in Connecticut. That's pretty darned nifty.

Another really good episode. I like how uneasy Superman is around Superboy. I never thought of Supes reacting that way to a clone of him, but it makes a lot of sense.

It was a good episode.

And we all now that Green Arrow can't use other types of arrows, just one specific brand.

I think it's more of a "I don't use a Asian broad head"

Last edited:
Huh, apparently in Earth-16, Gotham City is in Connecticut. That's pretty darned nifty.

I know when I think of "ravaged by crime and super terroism" I think "Connecticut"!

Another really good episode. I like how uneasy Superman is around Superboy. I never thought of Supes reacting that way to a clone of him, but it makes a lot of sense.

Superman is such a deadbeat dad.

It was a good episode.

And we all now that Green Arrow can't use other types of arrows, just one specific brand.

:lol:

I think it's more of a "I don't use a Asian broad head"

Archery nerd!

Just watched last week's episode.

Artemis isn't who she appears to be...
The Light has an operative on the inside...

dun dun dun!

i smell misdirection.

I have to say some of the typically predictable "teen" dialog is a bit annoy but I love Robin's obsession of words (like whelm) and Superboy's using them in his vocabulary

Probably Mia from the comics. This show is really great though, this is what they should have released after they finished JLU. Everything else is so kid friendly, like a PBS version of super friends. I like that it can reach to all ages.

Latest posts

Back