Young Justice Animated Series (spoilers)

Re: Young Justice League Cartoon

DSF, Skotti and I were talking about this yesterday. There was also an image of a black Aqualad.

I NEED this to start. Miss Martian is gonna be great, and Arrowette's design is adorable.

Does anyone recognize the art style? I think it looks like the Spectacular Spider-Man's, but I can't be sure...

I NEED this to start. Miss Martian is gonna be great, and Arrowette's design is adorable.

I love Miss Martian too.

You think they're gonna stick with Dick for Nightwing, or promote Tim?

I kind of hope this is a spin off of the Teen Titans cartoon, but maybe a bit more serious.

They seem to be saying that this is going to be a bridge between the DCUA Justice League and the Teen Titans show. The Timm-Style heroes will pop in from time to time.

Maybe Batman, from Batman Beyond might do one of those cross over thingies

They seem to be saying that this is going to be a bridge between the DCUA Justice League and the Teen Titans show. The Timm-Style heroes will pop in from time to time.

I'm not sure how that would work. DCAU Robin was pretty different from Teen Titan Robin.

although, maybe Teen Titans takes place between Batman:TAS and TNBAS

who knows.

Last edited:

I'm not sure how that would work. DCAU Robin was pretty different from Teen Titan Robin.

although, maybe Teen Titans takes place between Batman:TAS and TNBAS

who knows.

No, Timm already mentioned they're two different universe and Dick was older in the DCAU anyway.Besides, the article ment a cross animation wise. As long as the show doesn't have that crapy "american anime" Teen Titan's had, i'll check this out.

Last edited:

No, Timm already mentioned they're two different universe and Dick was older in the DCAU anyway.Besides, the article ment a cross animation wise. As long as the show doesn't have that crapy "american anime" Teen Titan's had, i'll check this out.

yeah, that's what i thought.

All the people against the Teen Titans animation style should die.

I'm really excited for it.

I'm amused that they're working on a GL cartoon, but it'll be akin to Superhero Squad.

It took a couple episodes to grow on me, but once it did it was a great show.

yeah, i really liked it too. It had a really good balance of goofy and serious. I was drawn in by the stories and the characters but also laughed out loud a whole lot.

my favourite clip from the show is 1:18-1:35
[video=youtube;rOI9s5T5U9M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOI9s5T5U9M[/video]

Young%20Justice%20Cartoon.jpg

Arrowette is called Artemis on the show though.

Latest posts

Back