24- The Bauer Power Hour series discussion (spoilers)

Re: 24 series discussion (spoilers)

Random said:
That was ****ing awesome. Jack shot her in the leg. That was intense. And when Egar died I almost cried and I'm man enough to admit it. I loved how there was no build up, I forgot all about him and then you saw him... wow. They didn't even have the beeps, they never did that for anyone else. As for next episode I'm betting it Bucannon who bites it. And now that CTU is gone the President will probably declare marshall law to stop the attacks.... Jack shot her in the leg.

I loved it so much its my new sig!!!!! :D

I'm an easy crier. But it took me about 17 minutes after ten until I let the waterworks flow. It wasn't that much though. And even the jocks at my school admitted they were teary too!

ultimatedjf said:
I'm an easy crier. But it took me about 17 minutes after ten until I let the waterworks flow. It wasn't that much though. And even the jocks at my school admitted they were teary too!
How can you not? If that episode didnt touch you tehn, then... your just a monster... *runs off crying*

HOLY CRAP NO ONE IS SAFE!!!

Man, you never know who's gonna be next. Okay they're trapped in the room, Jack tries to activate the air conditionar to get rid of the gas. But he can't get there, the only ones who can are a security and Sam wise the brave. They have some tearful goodbyes then Samwise is off. RUDY, RUDY, RUDY!!! Very cool last run. Okay the Security of Homeland Defense are coming in to take over, So mercenary chick is getting data for something and I think she's the same person who attempted to assasinate Palmer in season 2. Kim leaves and Henderson slipped into a coma, So Tony decides to kill him by injecting something into him and get his revenge, right? WRONG Henderson takes the needle and stabs Tony! He leaves just before Jack arrives to hold a dying Tony in his arms. I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY ****ING KILLED HIM!!! This is great how its no longer a tv show with a status quo, people we love die left and right. The GREATEST live-action show ever!!!

Next episode The Terrorists are planning to release the rest all at once in one place (great plan). Jack and Curtis go after a terroist and end up in a stand off and the President declares Marshal Law. Is it me or does the vice-president keeps becoming more of an ******* each season?

Who's gonna be left at the end of the season?!

Preview : Jack says that he's running out of time! Again! This drinking game based on 24 that I'm working on is really gonna pan out.

---

Hey, I bought the season 1&2 on DVD. Didn't see 3&4.

At the end of season 2, season Palmer is apparrently assassinated by the same girl who blew up the plane in season 1. But quite obviously, he lives 'till the first episode of season 5 (Which shall be renamed ; "Kill 'em all!").

So what happened there?

E.Vi.L. said:
Who's gonna be left at the end of the season?!

Preview : Jack says that he's running out of time! Again! This drinking game based on 24 that I'm working on is really gonna pan out.

---

Hey, I bought the season 1&2 on DVD. Didn't see 3&4.

At the end of season 2, season Palmer is apparrently assassinated by the same girl who blew up the plane in season 1. But quite obviously, he lives 'till the first episode of season 5 (Which shall be renamed ; "Kill 'em all!").

So what happened there?
That's why you need to see season 3.

He didn't die, but got sick and better, basically. I think they went into that a little bit.

Ice said:
That's why you need to see season 3.

He didn't die, but got sick and better, basically. I think they went into that a little bit.
Yeah its also going to be covered more detailed in the game

Random said:
Is it me or does the vice-president keeps becoming more of an ******* each season?
It's not you. And here I was thinking Logan was a crappy Vice President (still is crappy...what an idiot...).

Marshall Law? And here I was thinking Dick Cheney was bad (still is). He only SHOOTS people.

Martial Law.

Marshall isn't such a bad guy once you get to know him. He wouldn't send the soldiers in th street, at any rate.

---

Martial law in your own country is always risky because the military personnel has almost no training in law enforcement. All they have over the police is more manpower once they are deployed. When you do it, you gotta hope that a bunch of guys wielding assault weapon and shouting at everyone to get back inside for the curfew is going to work. Because if it doesn't, most of these guys have no idea what to do next.

Last edited:

First and foremost: Jack Bauer is better than all of you. He's better than me. He's better than your honor student at Lakebee Middle School. He is better than everyone..............ever. :lol:

Ok...this episode was pretty good. I really didn't care for it based on some heavy inaccuracies with nerve gas. Why does Jack get live afte exposure...and everyone else dies???

They killed Tony...............wow. :shock: I guess it's only right since Tony without Michelle is pretty useless.

Yeah...like I said...this wasn't the best episode for me.

Victor Von Doom said:
Ok...this episode was pretty good. I really didn't care for it based on some heavy inaccuracies with nerve gas. Why does Jack get live afte exposure...and everyone else dies???
Cause he held his breath and with little amount of time the nerve gas wouldn't absorb through his skin, and the one room he went was well sealed and ventalated, remember Chloe told him when it was safe to breathe. What I don't get is how Sean Austin's character held his breathe longer than the guard, when he was running around

Random said:
Cause he held his breath and with little amount of time the nerve gas wouldn't absorb through his skin, and the one room he went was well sealed and ventalated, remember Chloe told him when it was safe to breathe. What I don't get is how Sean Austin's character held his breathe longer than the guard, when he was running around

Yeah I get all that. It was their explanation....same as any fictional explanation you've ever read in a comic book.

All I'm saying is---that's false as hell. Once you're exposed....you're exposed. He opens a door to an exposed area....they did too. He goes back in and holds his breath...they do too. Tit for tat.

Good God. This is the best season ever. So many characters you care about getting killed off as if this is the final season. Is Bendis is helping out with the scripts?

ultimatedjf said:
You guys did see him in the previews, right?

Desmond from Lost is on 24?

ProjectX2 said:
Desmond from Lost is on 24?

Yeah, next Monday! Well, the actor at least. But he was holding his gun the same way he did on LOST. Now all he has to do is call someone brother.

Latest posts

Back