24- The Bauer Power Hour series discussion (spoilers)

Re: 24 series discussion (spoilers)

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Audrey Raines?!?!?!?!?!

No bloody way?!?!?!

Great episode. And when Jack set the memory card to self-destruct.............GENIUS!!!!

Plus the final scene from next week's trailer...... again--let me say :shock:

Last edited:

I hope she has nothing to do with it. Yet ANOTHER traitor? Oy.

Still, it was AAAAAAAAAWESOOOOOOOME!!!!

Jack Bauer is the meaning of Genius.

:rockon:

HOLY CRAP THERE'S NO END TO THIS!!!

Okay first The President authorises Marahl Law. Also Palmer's brother is onn the way to see that one cool Secret Service agent for some reason and is attacked on the way. Jack tracks down a name Chloe found on the harddrive, who is the chick from the hotel room. He finds the hotel room that chick and guy were at. The chick already left to delivery the info, but they find the guy who is actuall an undercover German agent. H erefuses to give up her location cause it indangers his mission, so Jack offers a little exchange, the wet list, a list of known terrorists. But the US is afrad foriegn govts would just arrest everyone on that list. Jack arrest the chick who was pretty devestated by the fact the guy screwed her over, All I have to say Its about damn time the villain gets ****ed over like that. But the agent doesn't get what he wants cause the memory card self destructs, very beast move on Jack's part. So Jack gets the chick immunity to get the name of who gave her the info she gave the terrorists (which were schematics) and it turns out it was... drum roll please... Audrey Reins!!!! HOLY CRAP THERE IS NO END TO IT!!!!

Next episode Henderson is after Palmer's brother, The terrorists start setting up, and Jack interrogate Audrey!!! This man is a god, he is all about saying lives. Jack Bauer your my hero!

ultimatedjf said:
I predict that it's not Audrey who's the traitor, but her father, Secretary Heller.
So he would us his own daughter's name for an alias?

Random said:
So he would us his own daughter's name for an alias?
It's 24, why not?

I'm actually kind of hoping she really is bad, this would really drive Jack even more nuts than he already is, having dated two women who betrayed the U.S. More than likely she's been framed though. I'm really excited for the next episode.

UltimateSpiderBuggy said:
It's 24, why not?

I'm actually kind of hoping she really is bad, this would really drive Jack even more nuts than he already is, having dated two women who betrayed the U.S. More than likely she's been framed though. I'm really excited for the next episode.
That would be ****ing awesome if she was actually guilty, but I'm wondering how they would dance around that one.

UltimateSpiderBuggy said:
It's 24, why not?

I'm guessing she was framed. There's no way the lead is gonna be that simple. Jack'll question here and she'll say she was providing the plans to another worker inside DoD.

Jack questions Audrey. Jack chokes Audrey. Audrey cries. Audrey shoots Jack with a tranq dart and takes off her Audrey Raines mask to reveal that she's really Nina Myers!

Oh wait, 24's not a comic book...

In all honestly I'm surprised I typed that without my head exploding.

Just watching the commercial gave me goosebumps. And then the goosebumps got goosebumps.

Okay first Audrey is ditained, Jack convinces Homeland b**** and a**hole boy that he should interogate her before they get the torcher guy out, then Chloe finds out she had stayed in a hotel room with Walt Cummings. Jack interogates Audrey and doesn't believe she's guilty Homeland b**** disagrees and when Jack is leading Audrey out he is confronted by three guards, Jack takes out two (very badass)
but the third tasers him. Jack is convinced that Henderson set up Audrey turns out she had several phone calls with henderson so he busts in there takes out the guard (Another beast move) and finds out what the target is and natural gas company. Mean while the terrorists take the gas to a gas company to have it disperse thoughout the pipes (Batman Begins anyone?)mAnd the chick who replaces Edgar reveals that A**hole boy was charged with sexual harassment against her. She helps find out which company the terrorists are using, and Buchanon toughes her shoulder, which reveals shes pyscho about sexual harassment. While the Secret Service guy finds Palmer's brother and drives off while under gunfire, also where the hell did Palmer get that sweet gun? Then CTU infiltrates the plant, sweet scene, and the gas is released, Jack sets up explosions to ignite the gas, Jack runs with the explosions behind him. He gets a visual of the head terrorist and goes after him and is with him inside a police car as the place explodes and dibre falls on it. End of episode

God damn a **** load happened!

Next time, No one knows what happens to Jack. Homeland b**** screws up CTU bring replacement people in. And Palmer has a source in the White House who has proof, turns out to be the First Ladies helper.

Did anyone else see the comercial for 24 the mov-err I mean the movie The Sentinel, looks good.

Random said:
Did anyone else see the comercial for 24 the mov-err I mean the movie The Sentinel, looks good.
It has its own thread. :)

So far, BEST. EPISODE. YET.

And yet another report from FOX 5 news on 24 coming soon! :D

Oh Sweet Big Baby Jeebus!!! This was a great episode.

Ok......first off--Jack Bauer chopping that guy in the throat???? Awesome on so many levels. Anybody who read my "grillz in the mall" story...that was the chop. Right there. Jack Bauer did the VVD Chop....or did VVD do the Jack Bauer Chop???? :?

Second...the double snipe-takedown in the gas factory by Jack and Curtis. Sweet. :rockon:

Jack and Audrey....2gether 4ever!!! :lol: Seriously...that's love. He choked her and had her tortured in the name of Homeland Security......and she still forgave him. That's love.

Next week the conspiracy goes higher!!!!

Victor Von Doom said:
Oh Sweet Big Baby Jeebus!!! This was a great episode.

Ok......first off--Jack Bauer chopping that guy in the throat???? Awesome on so many levels. Anybody who read my "grillz in the mall" story...that was the chop. Right there. Jack Bauer did the VVD Chop....or did VVD do the Jack Bauer Chop???? :?

Second...the double snipe-takedown in the gas factory by Jack and Curtis. Sweet. :rockon:

Jack and Audrey....2gether 4ever!!! :lol: Seriously...that's love. He choked her and had her tortured in the name of Homeland Security......and she still forgave him. That's love.

Next week the conspiracy goes higher!!!!
Anything Jack does is considered his. And he nnever tortured her, just scared her, cause he knew she was scared of him after seeing his interogations he did last season. And as I said we need more Curtis!

I just don't like this show. It is supposed to be grounded in reality, what with it being real time, but the guy has come back from the dead twice, and not to mention, all this **** goes down in supposedly one days time, and, from the episode i saw from this season, where he goes to the one dude's office and gets locked in the room with a bomb- jack should know better! I mean, this kinda stuff has been happening since season 1! He shoulda learned to trust no one by now. I just think its bollocks tv, that the producers just think, hmmm, what kind of random twist/ explosion/ kidnapping/death can we throw in this week??

sorry, but 24 isnt for me.

marvelman said:
I just don't like this show. It is supposed to be grounded in reality, what with it being real time, but the guy has come back from the dead twice, and not to mention, all this **** goes down in supposedly one days time, and, from the episode i saw from this season, where he goes to the one dude's office and gets locked in the room with a bomb- jack should know better! I mean, this kinda stuff has been happening since season 1! He shoulda learned to trust no one by now. I just think its bollocks tv, that the producers just think, hmmm, what kind of random twist/ explosion/ kidnapping/death can we throw in this week??

sorry, but 24 isnt for me.
Then the show wouldn't be exciting at all. And Jack only came back from the dead once. Really what show is completely grounded in reality? What comic book is completely grounded in reality? Your on the wrong site

:lol:

oy take it easy... just expressing my opinion...

I don't know, you make good points, but there's something about the show that rubs me wrong.

It's true, though, most shows aren't very grounded in reality...

that's why i don't watch much tv...

but CSI is pretty well done reality-wise...

anywho, just expressing an opinion, don't get upset now. :wink:

Latest posts

Back