24- The Bauer Power Hour series discussion (spoilers)

Re: 24 series discussion (spoilers)

O 24....how do I love thee??? Let me count the ways....

Why Jack so bad ***? Just when I think there is no way for him to be any badder...they make him take down a helicopter by himself. Then when I'm sure that there is no way to expound on his badassness.....he decides he's gonna take on the military. Then......when you cannot believe he can go no further.....he's like "Showdown with Robocop". Right there...you'd think that this is his pinacle. Nope. He's taking on the President.

Jack Bauer IS your daddy.

BTW---the game is just as good.

Season 6---Jack has to stop Jesus from ending the world.

E.Vi.L. said:
Is there any doubt about the outcome?
Jack will make a deal with the devil to get the spear of Longitus then screw Satan over, and *****-slap him back to hell to cry about how he was best by Jack Bauer

Last edited:

If they make a movie based on 24, they should call it something like "2" or "3". You know, 2 or 3 hours.

If it's not real time, it's not 24, but if it's 24 hours, my but will fall asleep at the cinema and probably never awaken again.

Last edited:

Okay first Jack takes the assistant and her daughter to a motel where she tells them the evidence is a recording between the president and Henderson and its in a safety deposit box. We see Logan talking to Henderson, apparently their goal was the same as Walt said and that it is Henderson's fault for deciding to killing Palmer. Then Logan issues a warrent for Jack arrest to Homeland *****, who isnt that much of a *****, reluctantly follows through, Audrey leaves CTU to help Jack and calls her father to come to LA becuase Jack would need a high ranking official. At the motel the mom passes out and the girl called 911 which gave Henderson their position, who proceeds to kill the paramedics and ask "where's Bauer". Jack and Palmer kidnaps the bank president to get into the bank. They find the evidence and the bank guy is all for helping. Secret Service Aaron calls Jack and tells him about the arrest warrant and figures on his own Logann is behind it. Henderson's men show up show Jack decides to trigger an alarm to have the LAPD engage Henderson's men, Damn Jack is one hell of a strategist! The mercenaries get beasted by Jack and the military and the Bank manager gets killed (to bad he was killed) So now Bauer is on his way to meet with the Secetary of Defense to TAKE DOWN THE PRESIDENT! God damn I love this show!!

Next episode Jack meets with the Secetary, Chloe gets framed by ***hole boy and psycho sexual harrasment chick, Jack goes up against the military, and I think he had a face to face with Henderson. and the Scretary confronts the President(can't wait for that) ...*giggles*

Just one thing missing, where's Curtis? If it had him it would be perfect. And anyone else notice the soy music? not very "24" but it was chill just this once.

Last edited:

Random said:
Just one thing missing, where's Curtis? If it had him it would be perfect. And anyone else notice the soy music? not very "24" but it was chill just this once.
Soy? What's soy?

That was definetly Bond-ish music right there. I loved it!

I can't wait to see how this season gets topped. I mean, how can you top taking down THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES?!?!?!

RAAAAAAAAAAH! HOO! WAR!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

:crazy:

:dead:

Ice said:
Soy? What's soy?

That was definetly Bond-ish music right there. I loved it!

I can't wait to see how this season gets topped. I mean, how can you top taking down THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES?!?!?!

RAAAAAAAAAAH! HOO! WAR!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

:crazy:

:dead:
Crap I meant spy

HOORAH!!!!

Yeah....what was up with the 007 track playing???? :?

Great episode.

One question---why does Jack Bauer have a thing for shooting women? :wink: He was gonna shoot her again!!!!!! :lol:

ultimatedjf said:
I haven't seen Mike Novick for a while, either.
Yeah where are these cool characters at? They can only help the story.

Also it would seem that the vice president is actually a cool guy. I love it when 24 does a switch on that like last season when we saw Audrey's husband. I thought "Oh great another dick head we have to hear whine and screw things up." But it turns out he was really cool and I was pissed when he bit it.

24 rocks!!! HOORAH!!

I hope Jack remember that dead banker's wife is tied up in her home.

She could be stuck there for awhile otherwise...

Last edited:

Okay so Jack get Buchannon to take Wayne Plamer, fearing he may still be a target. The Bauer, Audrey, and the Secretary meet up and Bauer hands him the evidence and he walks out the room, and shortly returns to say "Jack one more thing." and punches Jack in the juggular :shock: ....... I did not see that coming, It seems the secretary believes that the collateral damage would be too much and would destroy the presidency and will use the evidence to have him step down quietly. Mean while Homeland ***** and ***-hole boy track Chloe's phone call to the airport, which Audrey couldnt pick up and Chloe is taking into custody. President uses the military instead of CTU's tack team which of course means Henderson. Mike (whose finally back) does some investigating talking to the military realizing they werent given any orders to find Bauer. Logan spits out a bunch of lies and aviods some questions. Mike leaves, didn't seem to buy it. Chloe breaks out of holing (very cool) and goes to Buchannon's house to hack into CTU. The Secretary calls Logan and tells him he'll be there in 5 minutes and Logan tells this to Henderson, who knows Heller won't have it on him and that Jack must still have it. Mrs. Logan asks Aaron to tell her what's going on, he tells her to meet him outside, she calls his phone to find it on the ground a few feet away? So Heller confronts Logan, cool scene, it seems this was all for oil. Heller says he should have announce his resignation by the mourning or he goes public. Jack and Audrey escapes captivity from the Secretary's guards by melting the plastic restraints off by a hot water pipe burning himself very awesome. Then Henderson arrives Jack is in a shoot out and gets to him. Anti-Jack is holding Audery as a hostage, he sends her half way to Jack. Henderson stabbed her arm in an artery, she has three minutes to live. Jack throws it over and Henderson escapes. Jack cuts off the circulation to her arm. Henderson tell Logan who slickly tells the VP that Heller that he tried to frame him claiming evidence. The episode ended with the BIGGEST MULTI-PANNEL EVER!

Next time, I had almost no idea what was going on. It appears the first lady finds out Logan's invovle ment and Heanderson says "she must be silienced" a crap load of action shots and ended with Henderson starring down a gun held by Audrey:shock: and Logan saying the problem with Martha is done...

I love this chess game between Jack and Heanderson, each one successfully presdicts each other's move. And glad to see Mike is back and next episode LOOKS ****ING AWESOME!!!!

Random said:
Okay so Jack get Buchannon to take Wayne Plamer, fearing he may still be a target. The Bauer, Audrey, and the Secretary meet up and Bauer hands him the evidence and he walks out the room, and shortly returns to say "Jack one more thing." and punches Jack in the juggular :shock: ....... I did not see that coming, It seems the secretary believes that the collateral damage would be too much and would destroy the presidency and will use the evidence to have him step down quietly. Mean while Homeland ***** and ***-hole boy track Chloe's phone call to the airport, which Audrey couldnt pick up and Chloe is taking into custody. President uses the military instead of CTU's tack team which of course means Henderson. Mike (whose finally back) does some investigating talking to the military realizing they werent given any orders to find Bauer. Logan spits out a bunch of lies and aviods some questions. Mike leaves, didn't seem to buy it. Chloe breaks out of holing (very cool) and goes to Buchannon's house to hack into CTU. The Secretary calls Logan and tells him he'll be there in 5 minutes and Logan tells this to Henderson, who knows Heller won't have it on him and that Jack must still have it. Mrs. Logan asks Aaron to tell her what's going on, he tells her to meet him outside, she calls his phone to find it on the ground a few feet away? So Heller confronts Logan, cool scene, it seems this was all for oil. Heller says he should have announce his resignation by the mourning or he goes public. Jack and Audrey escapes captivity from the Secretary's guards by melting the plastic restraints off by a hot water pipe burning himself very awesome. Then Henderson arrives Jack is in a shoot out and gets to him. Anti-Jack is holding Audery as a hostage, he sends her half way to Jack. Henderson stabbed her arm in an artery, she has three minutes to live. Jack throws it over and Henderson escapes. Jack cuts off the circulation to her arm. Henderson tell Logan who slickly tells the VP that Heller that he tried to frame him claiming evidence. The episode ended with the BIGGEST MULTI-PANNEL EVER!

Next time, I had almost no idea what was going on. It appears the first lady finds out Logan's invovle ment and Heanderson says "she must be silienced" a crap load of action shots and ended with Henderson starring down a gun held by Audrey:shock: and Logan saying the problem with Martha is done...

I love this chess game between Jack and Heanderson, each one successfully presdicts each other's move. And glad to see Mike is back and next episode LOOKS ****ING AWESOME!!!!
This episode was so good, it slapped me back to the first season reminding why it was so damn good, even though I didn't need the reminder.

One of the best of the Season! 5/5! I love an episode where I get so edge of the seat nervous and fidgety, and there's so much going on, and there's at least one "pulse-pounding" moment! (I know that sounds lame but it's true!) I just- It's hard to believe the whole season has been like this, with the action and twists and surprises and tear-jerkers (Edgar!) never letting up. I know you're reminded of the Season 1 awesomeness, and I agree with you too, but there were quite a few calm moments back then. Remember the whole afternoon slow episode when Teri had amnesia?

Latest posts

Back