24- The Bauer Power Hour series discussion (spoilers)

Re: 24- The Bauer Hour series discussion (spoilers)

HOLY ****!!! Jack Takes care of Audrey's arm, and talks with Heller. Then he gets Chloe to use satellites to track Henderson, who tells Logan he wont destroy the tape so that he has insurance against him because of Cumming's "suicide" Jack catches up with him and knocks him off the road. He gets him hand cuff and Henderson has a helichopter tracking Heller with orders to kill him if Henderson doesnt call them every 15 minutes. Jack tells Heller who drives off a cliff into a lake and Jack gets pissed and knocks Henderson out. Logan gets a call from a guy, looks like some Bond villain company owner, who tells Logan he must silience his wife after she tried to talk to Aaron. It seems Aaron was "transfered" and the secret sercive locks her in a room after she walks in. Henderson made a trade off with the record so Jack has Buchannon tell Curtis (**** yeah) to pick up Audrey and Henderson while he goes after the recording. Homeland ***** and ***-hole boy find out Chloe escape (just now?) and psycho sexual harrasement chick let her. She tells Homeland ***** that Chloe thinks Logan is involve and she seems to buy it. And Logan tells her the truth that he was involved in it and that she shouldn't tell anyone for the sake of the country, she agrees. It seems Henderson's men tracked his location, Jack tells Audrey to leave cause Curtis may not make it in time, She tries to go out the back but its lock so she prepares to shot anyone who comes in when a hand grabs her mout, its Curtis (**** yeah) his team takes out the men with ease and apprehends Henderson, with out any trouble. Jack is at the airport where the guy with the tape is, its a diplomatic flight so a lot of secruity. Jack hops on the top of a fuel truck (very chill). Chloe gets tracked and Homeland bith decides to warn her and Buchannon, but Chloe says she has to get the list of the passengers to Jack before she leaves while Jack sneaks onto the plane through the luggage!

Next time Novick confronts Logan, Chloe and Buchannon have a close call and Jack does role reversal. Now he's acts like a terrorist on a plane. I love irony

Yes more Curtis! I love his character, the people in league with Logan are an oil company I bet, maybe the same from season 2? They said that Logan joined in 18 months ago which is when last season took place. God damn I love this show. I wanne grow up to be Jack Bauer.

THE RETURN OF CURTIS! WOO-HOO!!

What a crazy episode. I knew the first lady wouldn't die. I can't wait to see who the other guys that Logan was talking to are. Doesn't it always seem like the chain doesn't end?

I can't wait for next week. Ahh man. Jack pretending to be a baddie again. Love it.

Love it all.

Ice said:
BWUAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!

OMG! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I saw you posted it before, but I was at work and couldn't see it than. Dude, that is friggin' sweet.
*bows* thank you, thank you I know, I am the devine being.

So I just watched last night's episode..............

Suh-weet!!!!!

My only complaint was with Audrey's arm. Now I'm no medical expert...but from what I've been trained in---once you set a tourniquet---that's it. There's no removing it except by medical officials and that's for amputation??? I could be wrong...but it was just something I noticed.

Otherwise solid sweet episode. We got Curtis Manning and more Robocop badassness. And now some super-secret group answering to the President. Hotness.....

Victor Von Doom said:
And now some super-secret group answering to the President. Hotness.....

Felt more like the president is in their debt. Not quite answerable to them, but almost.

Victor Von Doom said:
So I just watched last night's episode..............

Suh-weet!!!!!

My only complaint was with Audrey's arm. Now I'm no medical expert...but from what I've been trained in---once you set a tourniquet---that's it. There's no removing it except by medical officials and that's for amputation??? I could be wrong...but it was just something I noticed.

Otherwise solid sweet episode. We got Curtis Manning and more Robocop badassness. And now some super-secret group answering to the President. Hotness.....
Well I think if they repair the artery the could remove it and return blood flow, remember its only been like that for an hour

Okay, now I'm really worried for the wife of the dead banker.

Unless she chews out her bonds and hops to the kitchen, she'll die of dehydratation! Poor woman. Everybody is too busy saving the country to worry about her. :cry:

Last edited:

E.Vi.L. said:

Unless she chews out her bonds and hops to the kitchen, she'll die of dehydratation! Poor woman. Everybody is too busy saving the country to worry about her. :cry:

:lol:

E.Vi.L. said:

Her life means nothing when compared to the greater good of the nation!!!

E.Vi.L. said:

... its only been two hours...

**** YEAH!!!
Okay Karen Hays (formally known as Homeland *****) Help Chloe escape, Buchannon was taken as a decoy, and Chloe sets up at a Hotel bar, she gets some info from Karen on the flight and tells Jack (in the air) where the US Marshal is sitting, Jack slickly sits next to him and knocks him out with an elbow to the face, so fast that the normal humans on the plane could not notice, He disarms the marshall. The first lady goes a little nuts looking for her medication (shes not allowed to take another for a few hours) and asks to get it for her Novick adresses the President with this, he spills more lies.Then Chloe tells Jack of this guy who had a connection to Henderson, while a drunk attempts to get some, Jack grabs the guy with and puts the sleeper hold on him and takes him below. The Marshall wakes up and the attendent notices a passenger missing, it appears that Jack got the wrong guy. The drunk bothers Chloe again, she tells him to take a seat than tasers him **** yeah!! Now the marshall locks jack in the storage while the piliot lowers the air preassure, Jack tries to convince him to stop he refuses, so Jack starts ****ing with cables the causes the plane to rock, so they have to unlock the little trap door, Jack locks the marshall in the storage and takes over the plane with a gun while the piliot (who is safely locked in the cockpit) refuses to stay in the air and will land the plane. Karen and Buchannon are in interogation with the security camera turned off. Which leads ***-hole boy to act more like and ***-hole whinning to Novick about it. Chloe quickly tazaers the drunk again and tells Jack that its the Co-piliot who has it. A guy tries to rush Jack who has his gun pointed at before he gets 3 feet. Jack tells the piliot who gets up to open the door and is knock out by the co piliot. Jack gets in and points a gun simply saying give me the recording which he does and he gets back to flying the plane. The conspirators finds out Jack has the recording and tells the president he has to shoot down the plane.

Next time the President orders a strike against the plane. Four more hours what else can happen?

Some really awesome beast moves from Jack and Chloe, awesome

Man, this was a great episode.

Plus, those who can, watch the New York Fox 5 news. They're going to have a talk about a secret unused plot line that they "didnt want us to see".

Ice said:
Man, this was a great episode.

Plus, those who can, watch the New York Fox 5 news. They're going to have a talk about a secret unused plot line that they "didnt want us to see".
Ohh someone has to post something on that PLEASE

Latest posts

Back