24- The Bauer Power Hour series discussion (spoilers)

Re: 24- The Bauer Hour series discussion (spoilers)

Ice said:
Nope. I own it. If you just give me a little while, I'll show you my copyright papers. :D

Have you or Bass copyrighted "In the history of ever"? If not I call dibs!!!! :D

Ice said:
Nope. I own it. If you just give me a little while, I'll show you my copyright papers. :D
I recall using "sweetness unheard of" numerous times on this board and this is the first time I've heard you use it... you do not own it...:x

Random said:
I recall using "sweetness unheard of" numerous times on this board and this is the first time I've heard you use it... you do not own it...:x
I gots my legal papers. You must've heard me use it before (I actually have) and when you see how long I've had it, you will be sued, boy.

Who has ever heard of sweetness, anyway.

It should be :

Sweetness that has never been tasted before!​

I copyright that.

Last edited:

Hey fellas! Found the papers!

Sweetness that is unheard of.™ and Sweetness that has never been tasted before!™ and all likenesses thereof are completely owned to the:

THESE BE ICE'S DAMN WORDS®™
©The beggining of time x infinity

Any illegal uses of said phrase will result in 25 years in prison automatically sharing a cell with a deranged Mr. Rogers.

So yes. I own them. So when we get oogly exicted over 24 (as we do every week), you need to ask my permission to use them. No more freebies.

So is tomorrow Monday?

Last edited:

It should be 24 hours in prison.

Ice said:

Sweetness that is unheard of.™ and Sweetness that has never been tasted before!™ and all likenesses thereof are completely owned to the:

Any illegal uses of said phrase will result in 25 years in prison automatically sharing a cell with a deranged Mr. Rogers.

So yes. I own them. So when we get oogly exicted over 24 (as we do every week), you need to ask my permission to use them. No more freebies.

So is tomorrow Monday?

I still call "History of Ever"©...

Last edited:

This has got to be the worst abuse of authority by a moderator in the history of ever.

Last edited:

E.Vi.L. said:
This has got to be the worst abuse of authority by a moderator in the history of ever.

Shut up, or we'll steal your posts.

E.Vi.L. said:

You'll be hearing from my legal team.... :neutral:

Last edited:

Ice said:

So is tomorrow Monday?
Oh wait "sweetness that is unheard of" I actaully say "sweetness unheard of" thats was a close one I thought I had to take this to court.

Also I discovered a good omen to how bad *** next episode will be... its on April 24TH!!!

Victor Von Doom said:
I still call "History of Ever"©...
I do believe Bass owns that ones since before time was even created. :mrgreen:

Oh and I :heart: Jack Bauer. I should get that on a shirt.

I essentially own you all.

You see, I built a time machine, and went back to the land before time. I ejaculated into the tar pits and millions of years later humans were born.

Take that.

Oh yes, 24.

Ice said:
I do believe Bass owns that ones since before time was even created. :mrgreen:

Yeah...he might've said it....but he didn't call it. Standard "shotgun" rules apply.

For further support of my case I refer to the legal case of Big Mac vs Big King.

ProjectX2 said:
Oh yes, 24.

I love how he just threw that in there to saty on topic. I laughed so hard that I have crick in my neck now.

Last edited:

ProjectX2 said:
Shut up, or we'll steal your posts.

Big talk for a guy who will become obsolete on may 26th.

Come on, steal my posts if you dare!

Victor Von Doom said:
You'll be hearing from my legal team....

I'll settle with the money I win from ProjectX2.

You'll need it to face your legal obligations to Bass.

Last edited:

It Is Like A Big Lawsuit Maze.

Random said:
Oh wait "sweetness that is unheard of" I actaully say "sweetness unheard of" thats was a close one I thought I had to take this to court.
"And likeness thereof". Sorry buddy, you own nothin'. :D

Random said:
Also I discovered a good omen to how bad *** next episode will be... its on April 24TH!!!
Holy ****!!! 24 on 24...literally!

:rockon:

E.Vi.L. said:
You'll need it to face your legal obligations to Bass.

You think I'm scared of some silly ol' Nexus? I scoff at The Man Who Would Be King! :lol:

Last edited:

Man, we really need to make a lawsuit thread where we sue people when they least expect it.

Yeah, we could set up grand Jury of our peers. Present a case. And loser get some of his post count transferred to the winner. That'd be great.

Latest posts

Back