24- The Bauer Power Hour series discussion (spoilers)

Re: 24 series discussion (spoilers)

ultimatedjf said:
One of the best of the Season! 5/5! I love an episode where I get so edge of the seat nervous and fidgety, and there's so much going on, and there's at least one "pulse-pounding" moment! (I know that sounds lame but it's true!) I just- It's hard to believe the whole season has been like this, with the action and twists and surprises and tear-jerkers (Edgar!) never letting up. I know you're reminded of the Season 1 awesomeness, and I agree with you too, but there were quite a few calm moments back then. Remember the whole afternoon slow episode when Teri had amnesia?
Oh yeah, all the other seasons had their moments (a few hours) were its just nno that good. But last season had none of that for me and this season is even better. Look at all I wrote! thats just one damn episode and next few episodes would probably have twice as much. GOD DAMN I LOVE THIS SHOW!

FACT - Nina was Jack's most persistent enemy (3 seasons of villainy.......4 if you count the game) ......but it's obvious that she is not as big a threat to Jack as Robocop. :lol:

This had to be one of if not the best episode of the season. But you know what....we say that every week. And the following Monday we are all amazed at just how much more badass Jack Bauer is.

If I were gonna go gay for one guy...it'd be Jack Bauer. He's so manly and rough....but his voice is soft and soothing. I can only imagine how safe I'd feel in his arms. And the softness of his lips------wait----what? :shock: :oops: :?

:lol:

Seriously---I cannot think of how they will top this season. I mean Jack is taking on his worst enemy and the President. What's next? Jack versus the World?

I'm so waiting for a hand-to-hand fight between Jack and Robocop. Like seriously. I'm expecting a full on--bar brawling--hard hitting--knuckle cracking--Spirit Bomb--Dragonball--knock out brawl. I will not be satisfied with anything less.

And did Jack just apply a tourniquet to Audrey's arm??? Holy sh*t!!!! :shock: Well if he did---she can kiss that arm good-bye. Hello Stumpville.....Population: Audrey.....and that one kid in school that we all feel sorry for and can't help but stare.

Victor Von Doom said:
I'm so waiting for a hand-to-hand fight between Jack and Robocop. Like seriously. I'm expecting a full on--bar brawling--hard hitting--knuckle cracking--Spirit Bomb--Dragonball--knock out brawl. I will not be satisfied with anything less.
Henderson just went super saiyan 2 wearing Robocop armor choking a half dead Jack Bauer.

Henderson: I'm protecting america and the president, I am the imbodiement of of the defender of the US way. Protecting its interests creating a more perfect world! I AM A PATRIOT! and who are you?...

...click Henderson finds a gun underneath his chin

Jack: I'm Jack ****ing Bauer

gun shot

7:58

7:59

8:00

Last edited:

Random said:
Henderson just went super saiyan 2 wearing Robocop armor choking a half dead Jack Bauer.

Henderson: I'm protecting america and the president, I am the imbodiement of of the defender or the US way. Protecting its interests creating a more perfect world! I AM A PATRIOT! and who are you?...

...click Henderson finds a gun underneath his chin

Jack: I'm Jack ****ing Bauer

gun shot
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Random said:
7:58

7:59

8:00
That's some long two minutes.

7:59:58

7:59:59

8:00:00

:mrgreen:

I took a crap.

It took me 24 minutes.

Discuss.

ProjectX2 said:
I took a crap.

It took me 24 minutes.

Discuss.

What was the consistency of it? Was it satisfying? Any nondigestible items left in it like corn?

:sick:

Victor Von Doom said:
If I were gonna go gay for one guy...it'd be Jack Bauer.

Hey, I said that three years ago!

Victor Von Doom said:
Hello Stumpville.....Population: Audrey.....and that one kid in school that we all feel sorry for and can't help but stare.

What about Chase? :D

On a side note, where's Aaron gone to?! :shock: I hope he doesn't die. Besides Jack, he's the only one who's been in every Season! (Kim wasn't in it last season right?)

Also, does anyone else frequently refer to 24 as the Bauer Hour? (Actually that may have came from one of you guys in the first place!)

ultimatedjf said:
Also, does anyone else frequently refer to 24 as the Bauer Hour? (Actually that may have came from one of you guys in the first place!)
So...tempting....to add....to thread....title....

ultimatedjf said:
Hey, I said that three years ago!

So?!?!? I'm proclaiming my love now!!!

ultimatedjf said:
What about Chase? :D

He doesn't count. You need to be on for more than 1 season to qualify.

Ice said:

doit4ui.gif

Ice said:
NO Ice don't do it!

ultimatedjf said:
On a side note, where's Aaron gone to?! :shock: I hope he doesn't die. Besides Jack, he's the only one who's been in every Season! (Kim wasn't in it last season right?)
Yeah I wanna know that too. Kim wasnt in last season and don't forget Mike Nolvic and that's it the remaining of the original cast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 24- The Bauer Hour series discussion (spoilers)

Source: MTV by: Omar Aviles

The idea of a film based on Fox's drama/thriller "24" has been floating around for quite a while now and recently, Jack Bauer himself Keifer Sutherland spoke about the film's progress. According to Sutherland, "The script is actually in development right now. It's something that we would shoot for doing next summer, during the next break." The biggest question about the film version of the show has been how they'd incorporate the show's signature "real-time" element. And Sutherland mentioned that the "real-time" will be scrapped all-together and instead the film will be "a two-hour representation of a 24-hour day. That would be the first time that we would not do something in real time, but the characters would obviously all be derivative of the show." He wouldn't say where in the show's timeline the film would take - whether it'd be prequel, in between seasons or a sequel - but he did say that he thinks there's room in the public consciousness for both the film and show, mentioning "I actually believe that they can co-exist. The series can go and the films can go — or film — can go." Read the rest of what he said over HERE. And check out Sutherland next week as a pseudo-Jack Bauer in THE SENTINEL.

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Latest posts

Back