24- The Bauer Power Hour series discussion (spoilers)

Today's episode, two words:

HOLY. ****.

I can't believe the way it ended. For once, nothing was stopped on time. I can't wait to see the season finale. AND I KNEW RICHARD WAS BEHIND THIS SOMEHOW! Damn it, this is the best season yet.

dannnng

This episode was amazing. I'm kind of glad CTU wasn't able to stop something. Where do you think the warhead will hit? My money is on DC.
But yeah, I can't believe they let Richard go. Whata little *****. Can't wait for the next two episodes!

Yes predictable, but it would do the most damage to our government. Where do you think they'll hit Ice?

Everyone at my school is so confused and I've had to clear things up for them: There are still 3 episodes left, not two as the commercials say. The reason they say two is because next week's finale is two hours. (sorry if I've already posted this or something like this before. It's my memory. :shock: )

ultimatedjf said:
Everyone at my school is so confused and I've had to clear things up for them: There are still 3 episodes left, not two as the commercials say. The reason they say two is because next week's finale is two hours. (sorry if I've already posted this or something like this before. It's my memory. :shock: )
Thank you for clearing that up, I too thought there were only two more episodes left.

Oh and for all the fans of the Socially Challenged Chloe (myself included), she'll no longer be a guest star next season. She's gonna be first billed, just like Kiefer is and Kim Raver from this season (Audrey). Here's hoping she gets to work with Jack and machine guns!

ultimatedjf said:
Oh and for all the fans of the Socially Challenged Chloe (myself included), she'll no longer be a guest star next season. She's gonna be first billed, just like Kiefer is and Kim Raver from this season (Audrey). Here's hoping she gets to work with Jack and machine guns!
Wow. Where did you hear this at?

I got it from TV Guide a while ago but decided not to post it until it was confirmed.

One of my 24 theories is that Chloe, in her weird little way, has a crush on Jack. :shock: :lol:

Yes! Mindy/Mandy/whatever-her-name-is is back! I'll just call her bisexual-plane-bombing-hand-poisoner, though. It sucks that she's taken Tony hostage, though. Just when things were looking up for him......

Anyways Fox is trying to bring back 24 for not just one but TWO seasons! And unlike Arrested Development, this is not a rumor. It IS fact.

But honestly, I think that two more is too much.

I can't wait to see the 2-hour season finale next week.

But I wish FOX would get this show for 2 more seasons on. This is one of their few hit shows.

I heard from the Wall Street Journal that the Chinese Consulate plot is going to carry into the next season (!) Maybe season 5 will take place the next day; that would be interesting. :D

ultimatedjf said:
I heard from the Wall Street Journal that the Chinese Consulate plot is going to carry into the next season (!) Maybe season 5 will take place the next day; that would be interesting. :D
Nice. Be cool if it's true.

Latest posts

Back