24- The Bauer Power Hour series discussion (spoilers)

guy gets shot. family dies. guy cuts off his finger.

BEEPEEP...

BEEPEEP...

BEEPEEP...

BEEPEEP...

BEEPEEP...

CHLOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

I can't believe that Verooz mom is dead. Shoulda seen that one coming. And that the gun was gonna be empty. When I saw that, I was like "not that scenario again." But damn, the preview for next week....what a way to end it! I bet someone shoots the sniper! :wink:

I mean come on....no jack=no 24!

I loved that episode compared to last week's. Love the fact that, when it all came down to it (Behrooz's future aside) Dina wouldnt (didnt) shoot Jack. :D

That poor woman. I really wanted her to live and go off with her son. Poor little kid. NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE! :shock:

Jeez.

I know that there's probably no way Jack's gonna die (unless it's at the end of a season, then it's a possibility) but the ads for tonights episode are really dark and end silently(moreso than previous ads for it). My guess is it's gonna be Behrooz.

It's like I said before.

No Jack=No more 24.

They'll never kill him off. He's too important to be killed off. Hurt badly, close to death, yes. Actually die, no. I still think it's someone else who shoots, and not the sniper. And it's the sniper that gets killed.

I don't know......I think the show can still continue without Jack. It looks, to me, that they may be setting Tony Almeida to replace Jack. That would be cool.
How many times can the same guy go through with what Jack has gone through without dying?

News:
Because 24 is on the same time as the college bball final, Fox will be airing encore presentations on both Friday and Sunday. But for 24 fans who aren't into Basketball, only 4 more days! :p

1 more hour till 24!!!!

I still think it's kinda gross, the whole Michelle/Bob Buchanan thing. :?

Tonight: When ordinary desert-campers get caught up in a terrorist threat!

Last week's episode was great, and the best part was definetly the ending. I can't wait to see how this part gets handled. This season is by far the best one yet. They have really outdone themselves this time! :p

24 is coming back for a fifth season and some of the new writers include a writer from LOST and a writer from Star Trek.

I wish it was 9:00 already!!!!

Does anyone else want the terrorists to bomb us? I do. Somehow CTU always stops them. I want one bomb to hit. Just one. :)

WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY?! :shock:

Why would you want such a thing?! Even if it's just on TV, that just ain't right.

So far, this epidode is going great. Though I noticed Bill's eyes widen a bit when he heard the name of the guy who met Maraone's (sp?) member at the dock. It's probably nothing, but again, just something I noticed.

I like the new President being scared ****less.

I'm just saying CTU can't win them all....just one bomb.....

Latest posts

Back