24- The Bauer Power Hour series discussion (spoilers)

Once again, 24 topped itself in the ratings last week coming in 16th place! (Last season, it usually came in somewhere in the 30's)

About an hour away now.....

I'm so excited for tonight's episode. What do you guys think the terrorists still have planned? (something to do with military bases) The operation must have taken over a decade.

Probably around a decade. But DEFINETLY over 18 months...:wink:

I don't know what they have planned. Everytime I think something will happen, here comes a plot twist to change everything.

And it's cool to have someone else post here besides me and DJF! :D

OK, first commercial break:

Damn, Michelle has become a real, as Jet would say it, "Cold hard ******". And what the hell is it with these Americans being traders?! :shock:

Well Holy Buckets!

This show was really just....oh my damn, I don't what to say. It just was so damn good. I can't believe that Tony was trusted. Always trust the guy who knows what he's talking about! If only Tony was listened to. But damn, I thought might come back here, but she didn't. Don't care that Sarah left. She was a pain in the neck anyways. But man, Paul getting shot, didn't see that coming. I figured someone was going to get shot, like one of the brothers, but not Paul.

Bring on the next episode! :D

I can't believe what all these terrorists have planned. I mean first bombing a train with civilians then almost killing the secretary of defense then almost suceeding in blowing every nuclear power plant in the US and now assasinating the president of the united states. HOLY CRAP!

I really liked those two brothers. I didn't care that Sarah left either, maybe they'll call in Chole :wink:

ultimatedjf said:
Hey Irish 4204, ya like spoilers?
Chloe returns next episode!

YESSSSS! I love to hate Chloe. I really don't like her character, but she is such an asset to CTU. I couldn't freaking believed she was fired by miss dreskel. poor poor miss dreskel. I knew her daughter was going to do that.

It's about time she comes back. I knew she was....(maybe cuz it was DJF who told me...:?), anywhos, it's about time she comes back.

Who I do want to see is Kim, and see if she got married or what. And the baby too, since she's 18 months older now.

Frankly, I didn't like last week's episode (what can I say? it's midseason) but tonight promises to be kick-***! :p

Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep

ultimatedjf said:
Frankly, I didn't like last week's episode (what can I say? it's midseason) but tonight promises to be kick-***! :p
What?! Last week was a great one. Not as great as some others, but it still rocked the hizaouz!

I can't wait to see how Chloe comes back! :D

I admit last season I stopped watching it in midseason. I plan on checking out that season and watching the rest, but can someone tell me what happened to Jack's daughter and her boyfriend at the time. Did they get married or something? I miss her, she was so hot. :shock:

Irish_4204 said:
I admit last season I stopped watching it in midseason. I plan on checking out that season and watching the rest, but can someone tell me what happened to Jack's daughter and her boyfriend at the time. Did they get married or something? I miss her, she was so hot. :shock:
Kim told her boyfriend after finding out he had a daughter, that she would help raise the child, not do it for him. Basiclly, he wanted him off field ops.

At the end, Kim's boyfriend attached the bomb to his hand, so the terrorist wouldn't get away with it. But Jack couldn't take it off. So he had no other choice.........

....he had to cut his hand off. He did so with an axe. They never got married, cuz at the end the boyfriend was in surgery, getting his hand put back on.

END SEASON 3.

Oh yeah! I remember him getting his hand cut off and Kim being pregnant. I didn't see him in surgery though.

Can't wait for tonight's episode :D

Irish_4204 said:
Oh yeah! I remember him getting his hand cut off and Kim being pregnant. I didn't see him in surgery though.

Can't wait for tonight's episode :D
WO! Kim wasn't pregnant. The girl was someone else's, not Kim's.

Latest posts

Back