24- The Bauer Power Hour series discussion (spoilers)

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
OK, so who else is a fan of this show? I have been watching it since season1, and only missed JUST ONE episode last season. The only one I missed out of the whole time I've been watching 24.

But I love this show soooo much! The drama and plot twists are awesome, and they always have you (at least me) at the edge of my seat! I always guess what my happen, but with again with the plot twists, oh man.....

I have season one on DVD, but haven't had the chance to get 2 or 3 yet, but I will. Also, I have the book that came out about 24, that took place in between season 1 and 2, and this is where it was revealed when the President was divorced.

Now, this sunday, (January 9, 2005)at 8pm on FOX, is the 2 hour, yes 2 HOUR, season premiere. And what's even better than that? ANOTHER 2 HOURS on monday, 8pm on FOX. Oh yeah. I highly recommend this to viewers, as it has great action sequences, drama, and plot twists that makes the show the reason why FOX is still alive. (Besides THE O.C. 24 started before THE O.C. did, so now FOX has only 2 shows really that keeps it alive.)

GO WATCH IT! (24)

I've also only missed one episode from last season but that's it. You know, I could just put it on right now as I have all three seasons. :D

But yeah, do you watch the O.C.? (i do :( ) Right now, on Fox, I watch that, The Simpsons, Arrested Development, soon to be 24, and this June, Family Guy!

Can you believe that the only 2 returning characters are Chloe and Keeler? Well, Keeler was a little obvious. I heard Palmer will guest star a couple times, and Tony will also.

I'm so excited. Mondays have been so dull for me this season. Not Anymore!

Yeah, I figured that Bauer's daughter wasn't coming back. She's at home, taking care of her boyfriend (or husband- we don't know how much time it has been between season's yet :wink:).

Although, I saw a little preview yesterday on EXTRA, and saw who is the new head-boss over everything. She's just the female version of the last guy. (Forgot his name....)

But man, can't wait 'til tomorrow at 8pm on FOX!

Yeah, I'm not gonna ruin anything, but to be honest: I've watched the season 4 prequel and the season 3 DVD set, and in Entertainment Weekly last week, there was a promotional disc with the first 24 minutes of the season, so I kinda already know a bit... :shock:

When I first heard about this show, I thought it would be pretty good. Then I heard about part of the plot and what was going to happen and I just couldn't figure out how all that was supposed to take place in one day. But my friends would always watch this and talk about it. It still didn't seem real. But I found season 1 dvd's at amazon for $15, so I bought it to see what the hype was all about.....I liked it. :shock: Still trying to get season 2&3 of dvd. And I will be watching this season. :D

You know what's even better? '60' - they show it on Conan O'Brien.

Well, to put it in a nutshell GW, it's about a government agent, Jack Bauer (Keifer Sutherland). Each episode takes place during 1 hour of day. So there's 24 episodes in each season, each 1 hour of the day.

There's more to it of course, but that would go into explaining the show.

Last edited:
ultimatedjf said:
OMG, Ultimate E, that's so weird! I was thinking about '60' right before I logged on, seriously! I want to start a Conan topic now.

:wink:

Hey, Ice, what's gonna happen now? There's a football game on Fox now that definitely won't be over by 8!!! Hopefully they'll show the premiere in it's entirety. :(

WHAT?! :shock:

Oh, it better be over! Or FOX is gonna have some hell to pay! :evil:

You know what I wish they would do, that little show thingie they did before the show actually started. Where they did it to promote FORD trucks, since they paid for all the commercial time. Wonder if they did it again this year.... :?

icemastertron said:
Well, to put it in a nutshell GW, it's about a government agent, Jack Bauer (Keifer Sutherland). Each episode takes place during 1 hour of day. So there's 24 episodes in each season, each 1 hour of the day.

There's more to it of course, but that would go into explaining the show.

Hey, that is a pretty interesting concept... So, when it is in the wee hours of the night, what in the hell are the characters doing? Do they ever have time to sleep?

OH MY GOD! What a hell of a two hour premeir! So much action, and ohhh my god! Tomorrow, is already going to be sooooooo awesome!!!! :D

Latest posts

Back