300 [movie discussion; spoilers]

Re: 300- The Movie

I saw 300 for the first time a few days ago,good..but its nagging at me that there could have been a bit more story to the film.

Funny thing is that Snyder acctually added a full plot line to Miller's story. Still some of the best fight scenes in movie history.

And in comemeration of my 900th post.

prov_etoday_butler_030907_210.jpg

900!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

I bought this while away , I'll most likely watch it tonight before bed or tomorrow

I saw this just last week with my brother and his girlfriend. It was beautifully made, the scenes were great, the atmosfair was grand...... and I hated it. I'm sorry but I just couldn't get into it. I thought very little happened for a movie that was 2 hours long. The story had ALL the cliche's a movie can have and if you've watched Rome you knew exactly what was going to happen since the dramatic turns in that is the same as in this movie.
All in all, that was 2 hours that I could have spent a lot better.

I saw this just last week with my brother and his girlfriend. It was beautifully made, the scenes were great, the atmosfair was grand...... and I hated it. I'm sorry but I just couldn't get into it. I thought very little happened for a movie that was 2 hours long. The story had ALL the cliche's a movie can have and if you've watched Rome you knew exactly what was going to happen since the dramatic turns in that is the same as in this movie.
All in all, that was 2 hours that I could have spent a lot better.

Well, you're wrong.

String him up, boys!

I watched this last night , It was a little weird in parts but all in I loved it cool film

With all the hostility towards me after me honest comment about what I thought about the movie I think it would be wise for me to stay away from the site for awhile.

Man, you could have thought that I had said that I liked Ultimate Iron Man or something :p

With all the hostility towards me after me honest comment about what I thought about the movie I think it would be wise for me to stay away from the site for awhile.

Man, you could have thought that I had said that I liked Ultimate Iron Man or something :p

You like Ultimate Iron Man?!

Punch him!

But seriously. . . we only chase away people that like Bagley, remember?

It seems that most people who saw in in theatres/IMAX thought it was great and most people who are now seeing it on DVD/Blu-Ray think it's mediocre at best.

Personally, I saw it once on IMAX and thought it was pretty great, but I don't really have any interest in seeing it again.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back