300 [movie discussion; spoilers]

Re: 300- The Movie

Just saw this and...
Awesome...

You....just....saw....this....?!?!?!?!?!

Uh, so....yeah. I think they marketed this all wrong. They should have said it was based on "a comic book." I think they said "graphic novel," which I think is misleading to a lot of people, and I think it should be known that it's based on a comic. People should know that one of the most visually entertaining movies ever created was adapted from a comic book. It irritates me when someone acts like they're a huge fan of the movie, and they don't even know that it's based on a comic....I don't know, it's just frustrating. I don't know why.

Uh, so....yeah. I think they marketed this all wrong. They should have said it was based on "a comic book." I think they said "graphic novel," which I think is misleading to a lot of people, and I think it should be known that it's based on a comic. People should know that one of the most visually entertaining movies ever created was adapted from a comic book. It irritates me when someone acts like they're a huge fan of the movie, and they don't even know that it's based on a comic....I don't know, it's just frustrating. I don't know why.

I know exactly what you mean.

What is the hangup with people about *when* they see a movie? He saw it.

I picked it up on DVD this morning.

Silly Proj.

Yeah, because Frank Miller's work seems to be more suited for the big screen. Sin City was, and so was 300. So there.

I bought the Best Buy exclusive set with the Helmet, 4 Art Cards, and the 2 disc.

they mislead on the packing, i thought they would show what type of training the guys had to do through, instead of just a 15 sec snip it.

What is the hangup with people about *when* they see a movie? He saw it.

I picked it up on DVD this morning.

Yeah, I've actually had a huge burn out of large epic battle type movies and had little desire to see any big action fight, I do regret not seeing it in theaters

Watched the DVD last night on Plain Jane's massive widescreen TV.

Still the greatest movie I've seen all year.

So I saw it for the first time (Shut up) the other night.

It was great...but not as excellent as I thought it would be.

Maybe because it was on DVD and not at the theater, or maybe (probably) because of all the hype, but I'd definitely rank a few other movies this year ahead of it.

Still extremely entertaining though.

AROO!!!

So I saw it for the first time (Shut up) the other night.

It was great...but not as excellent as I thought it would be.

Maybe because it was on DVD and not at the theater, or maybe (probably) because of all the hype, but I'd definitely rank a few other movies this year ahead of it.

Still extremely entertaining though.

AROO!!!

It was much more epic in theaters, and I was less impressed watching it on TV.

Latest posts

Back