One of my favorite television exchanges ever:

"What do you do?"
"I do it all."
"Can you sit down?"
"I'll do that, because that's something that I can do."
"...Are you drunk?"
"Not drunk enough."

I thought its been pretty good.
I pretty much dislike all 12 oz mouse, but that exchange was classic.
Hand Bannana was hilarious.
true
Has anyone else been loving Frisky Dingo? It's ****ing awesome.
[/quote]
I really, really like Frisky Dingo. And I really want a keyboard ant farm.

Simon is the best character on the show.

Re: Adult Swim

i think the other thing that is helping this current series is that it has lots of carl which you can never have enough carl in an episode of aqua teens

Last edited:

I pity anyone who didn't watch Aqua Teens on Sunday.

Goddam, I want some Moonajuana.

"And now it is time to put the Moonajuana on the fire."
"Ya know, that kinda looks like a tire..."
"Yes, Moonajuana grows in the shape of a tire."

"Man, we should get some instruments and just jam out like, the best version of 'Comfortably Numb' ever."

"Is this where all the gay people hang out?"
"No, don't say yes! Don't say yes!"
"..........................Yes?"
*gunfire*

the only ATHF episode that didn't do it for me this season was the one where frylock got cancer.

anyone watch assy mcgee? it was pretty frickin funny.

the only ATHF episode that didn't do it for me this season was the one where frylock got cancer.

anyone watch assy mcgee? it was pretty frickin funny.
Yeah, I liked it.

But then again, I would like anything with a talking *** shooting at people.
still cant find any torrents for that Moonajuana episode :(
YOU...MUST...SEE IT!!!

How come every time I see Aqua Teen Hunger Force, I see the MC Pee Pants episode? EVERY TIME!

I just saw the first episode of Metalocalypse.

William Murderface Murderface Murderface is the greatest character in the history of forever.

aqua teens kinda hits the top and the bottom with me. there are some episodes which i find absolutely hilarious and then there are some episodes which are really really bad. i heard the movie is terrible

aqua teens kinda hits the top and the bottom with me. there are some episodes which i find absolutely hilarious and then there are some episodes which are really really bad. i heard the movie is terrible

I can't imagine sitting through 90 minutes (or however long) of that show.

Yes, they have some great, absolutely hilarious episodes. But not many, and even those get old after, like, the third viewing.

i tried to get my friends into ATHF. it didnt work, they hated it lol.

12 oz mouse has got to be the worst ting adult swim have ever put out. admittedly i thought the first 2 episodes were hilarious. but i watched a recent episode of this show and it was the drizzling ****s. 2 characters just talked between themselves for an entire episode and didnt say one thing that even hinted at trying to be funny. i guess the joke was on me for actually watching it

Latest posts

Back