[adult swim]

i tried to get my friends into ATHF. it didnt work, they hated it lol.

12 oz mouse has got to be the worst ting adult swim have ever put out. admittedly i thought the first 2 episodes were hilarious. but i watched a recent episode of this show and it was the drizzling ****s. 2 characters just talked between themselves for an entire episode and didnt say one thing that even hinted at trying to be funny. i guess the joke was on me for actually watching it
Yeah, the first two episode were great.

"I need a job."
"What can you do?"
"I can do it all."
"Why don't you have a seat."
"I will. Because that's something I can do."
"...Are you drunk?"
"Not drunk enough."
These are the good shows on Adult Swim.

And most of their reruns from other networks' cancelled shows are great too.
I like almost everything on [adult swim], except for maybe 12 OZ Mouse, Super Milk Chan, and a few others.
:lol: That episode was hilarious.

I think Adult Swim has a huge ego lately,last Saturday..they were ment to show certian shows..and just put on a perfect hair forever,nonsence.This isnt the first time they just changed shows that were ment to air on a whim.

Has anyone watched Shin Chan? Freakin' hilarious.

a quote from tonight: "Ears are to a rabbit like **** are to a cheerleader!" also "I used to do a lot of blowing in college."

BWAHAHAHAHA!

Anyone see a bunch of the pilot episodes they had last night? My 2 favs had to be "Let's Fish" and "Fat Man Lost In the Internet".

Some of the others....not so funny.

They take like 70% of their jokes from Chapelle's Show.

You think Chapelle was original? You think he came up with the Itis?

Please.

Us black folks been talking about the Itis long before Dave made a skit about it. Hell...where do you think he got the idea?

Everything Chappelle did in his show (for the most part) was black jokes and topics that we have all been saying amongst ourselves, and brought it to mainstream America.

So they didn't steal from Chappelle. Chappelle stole from black folks.

Anyways....Boondocks is the ****. For serious. Right now I can only stand about 4 Adult Swim shows.

Venture Bros.
Boondocks
Robot Chicken
Harvey Birdman

You think Chapelle was original? You think he came up with the Itis?

Please.

Us black folks been talking about the Itis long before Dave made a skit about it. Hell...where do you think he got the idea?

Everything Chappelle did in his show (for the most part) was black jokes and topics that we have all been saying amongst ourselves, and brought it to mainstream America.

Anyways....Boondocks is the ****. For serious. Right now I can only stand about 4 Adult Swim shows.

Venture Bros.
Boondocks
Robot Chicken
Harvey Birdman

Name one other comedy show that has jokes about the itis, R. Kelly, a blind black man, and is geared towards black people and has Charlie Murphy and Sam Jackson.

Name one other comedy show that has jokes about the itis, R. Kelly, a blind black man, and is geared towards black people and has Charlie Murphy and Sam Jackson.
Let me point this out
Not a show, just from the community, Chappelle was the first one to really bring these joke to tv, really how many different jokes can you make about the same topic? The thing is how they make it theirs. sure Chappelle made fun of R Kelly, but the pee on you song was what made his joke original, Boondock took a different route.

Latest posts

Back