Agent Carter TV Series

I think my favourite part of the two episodes we've seen so far is how they've subtly referenced Hydra with the old symbol that was in Agents of SHIELD. I wonder if the zero matter is related the the obelisks at all.

In looking forward to what Madam Masque is going to be like now that she's been exposed to the zero energy.

I love Madam Masque, absolutely love. She's going to be a good villain and I'm assuming that Wilkes is going to return, if not invisible, then at least with some powers. The real MVPs for this season is Ana Jarvis, who is perfect, and Bernard Stark; Jarvis antics are the best.

I feel like the Arena Club is going to end up being how Hydra gets into SHIELD. I want Zola and Faustus to come back in season three having Faustus be the therapist like he was in Brubaker's run. That'd be incredible if this was leading to Sharon shooting Steve at the end of Civil War. Apparently it's been testing well and dark

Further, my sources tell me that the movie doesn't pull any punches in the third act, and that if Marvel execs had been concerned about the film going dark places, these stellar test screenings have alleviated all those fears.

That'd be cool if Civil War was leading to Death of a Dream and Fallen Son as the ending of the film. I mean I'll probably cry in the theater and my friends will all make fun of me, but it'd be worth it.

So... the season was decent. I really liked that
Thompson was pretty much redeemed before they offed him
. That was very cool of Peggy.

So Peggy is with Susa again, but we know she ends up marrying a soldier from the regiment that Cap rescues in the first Cap movie. So yeah...

And now that they're going to need a new chief in New York, maybe that will lead into the one-shot? If there is a season 3 (I feel like I heard Haley Atwell signed on with another show?) I hope it's about the secret empire recruiting Zola and Faustus and then that becoming the new Hydra. And as a part of that, SSR finally gets re-organized as SHIELD at the end.

So Peggy is with Susa again, but we know she ends up marrying a soldier from the regiment that Cap rescues in the first Cap movie. So yeah...

Do we know for sure Sousa wasn't one of them? He was injured in the war, but I forget if there's been any mention as to where or when.

the-good-news.jpg

That second season was everything they could have gotten wrong.

I just hope they release some kind of one shot tying up the loose ends of the series and leading into the original one shot.

My hope would be a Netflix tv movie or something. Tie up the loose ends and show the early years of S.H.I.E.L.D. I assume they could do something like that for pretty cheap.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back