Agent Carter TV Series

Damn good episode. The Red Room was almost as creepy as the one in Twin Peaks. I hope that little girl ends up being Natasha.

I think you meant to post this in the Agent Carter thread.

Was going to say the same thing.

It was a fun episode. Was cool to see Dum Dum and the other Howling Commandoes (even though they were all new).

They did a good job with the Black Widow training program. Creepy stuff.

I doubt the other little girl is Natasha. Could be, but then they need to go off on a somewhat tangental storyline explaining how she looks in her 20's or 30's when she's actually closer to 85-90.

So Dr Ivchenko is Faustus. That's pretty cool.

I'm into this show now. Sort of sad that it's ending. I wish I enjoyed it more from the beginning.

Really cool that this ended up being a Captain America TV show instead of just a period piece. I think it's pretty clear Howard had some pretty dastardly plans for Cap's blood based on his other inventions.

Really cool that this ended up being a Captain America TV show instead of just a period piece. I think it's pretty clear Howard had some pretty dastardly plans for Cap's blood based on his other inventions.

I'm thinking that item 17 was Stark's attempt to make a new super soldier formula with Cap's blood except in gas form, but it ended up causing everyone who inhaled it went crazy and turned violent. The military used it in Russia during WWII leading to Stark's falling out with them. Stark wanted to regain Cap's blood so the military couldn't use it to develop any more weapons.

That doesn't explain why he was okay with item 17 itself remaining in SSR custody, but maybe the vial of blood was a bigger potential danger than the limited canisters of gas were.

So Chief Dooley's dead. Could that mean that Bradley Whitford will replace him in the last episode as a tie-in to the One-Shot?

They were asked an interview about Whitford, they said no. I don't have a link though since I'm on my phone at work.

Zola!!!!

I wonder if Faustus made it to the present. Damn good series. Hopefully there will be a season two. Lot of loose threads to go off of and the implications of that final scene.

I hope season three (four?) of AoS has the team trying to bring Cap back to life. I feel like Coulson will want to.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if Faustus made it to the present.

Daniel Whitehall brainwashed people using "the Faustus method" at the beginning of season 2.

So do we assume that after that last episode Agent Flynn becomes the new chief (even though it looks like Thompson is in charge) and he doesn't respect Peggy and none of the men back her up and she goes back to doing menial tasks?

Also, Season 2?

Last edited:
So do we assume that after that last episode Agent Flynn becomes the new chief (even though it looks like Thompson is in charge) and he doesn't respect Peggy and none of the men back her up and she goes back to doing menial tasks?

I'm pretty sure the only way to make everything work with no contradictions is to assume she was transferred to another SSR office between this and the One-Shot. In the One-Shot, she says "I've been here for three months and you still haven't sent me on a single mission" or something to that effect. Also explains why the office looks similar but not identical in the One-Shot and why no one there knows her worth.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the only way to make everything work with no contradictions is to assume she was transferred to another SSR office between this and the One-Shot. In the One-Shot, she says "I've been here for three months and you still haven't sent me on a single mission" or something to that effect. Also explains why the office looks similar but not identical in the One-Shot and why no one there knows her worth.

ah, fair enough.

So I guess we know who brainwashed the Winter Soldier

Huh, yeah I guess so. I really hope there is a second season and that the beginnings of SHIELD and project paperclip and Zola building Hydra and Winter Soldier's brainwashing and debut get dealt with. Or maybe even in a tie-in comic.

Exactly.

Huh, yeah I guess so. I really hope there is a second season and that the beginnings of SHIELD and project paperclip and Zola building Hydra and Winter Soldier's brainwashing and debut get dealt with. Or maybe even in a tie-in comic.

I'd love a second season. Not sure the ratings were good enough to guarantee it on ABC, but perhaps Netflix would be open to it once they see the success of their other Marvel shows.

Season 2- January 5th.

[video=youtube;Rupu4L8YvsA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rupu4L8YvsA&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Latest posts

Back