Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. discussion (spoilers)

It's more likely Videmus from that time Quicksilver messed with the mist. Either way that's a really obscure character to tease people with.

Raina isn't dead, we saw her cocoon or whatever start to crack. She has quills on her face now. That's going to look weird with her flower dresses.

But wow, I have to admit, I wasn't expecting that to actually happen at this point. I'm surprised.

These are actual conversations I had with my wife during this show:

Me: Daisy! He called her Daisy! She's Quake! Which means he's Calvin Zabo! OH! He said his name was Cal! That makes sense!
My Wife: You're such a geek.

Me: Oh no! Trip is in there. He's going to die!
My wife: What? He is?
[Trip dies]
My wife: Oh no!
Me: Yeah, I knew he was going to die.
My wife: How?
Me: Normal humans can't survive terrigenesis.
My wife: *stunned silence*

The mist didn't kill him though, the shard from the Diviner did. The mist isn't harmful to humans anymore in the comics either. That's why when Black Blot released the mist over the world all of the humans didn't die in Infinity.

Raina isn't dead, we saw her cocoon or whatever start to crack. She has quills on her face now. That's going to look weird with her flower dresses.

But wow, I have to admit, I wasn't expecting that to actually happen at this point. I'm surprised.

Me: Daisy! He called her Daisy! She's Quake! Which means he's Calvin Zabo! OH! He said his name was Cal! That makes sense!

[Trip dies]

I bet she was as impressed as my wife is when I tell her stuff like that.

[Trip dies]

Mine isn't allowed to watch comic shows with me anymore since somewhere along the line she decided that what these shows really need is her clever commentary.

It's a shame they don't have Spider-Man. I'd love a flashback episode where Disco Coulson and Hippie May fight Hypno Hustler or something.

What if the Age of Ultron tie-in is Hawkeye and the agents getting Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver? Like have at some point in the film where Hawkeye leaves and he comes back with the twins. Have the last couple of episodes be the tie-in filling the gap.

What if the Age of Ultron tie-in is Hawkeye and the agents getting Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver? Like have at some point in the film where Hawkeye leaves and he comes back with the twins. Have the last couple of episodes be the tie-in filling the gap.

That would be kind of cool, but I really doubt they'll do it. They'd have to pay Renner, Olsen, and Taylor-Johnson a lot of money for the two episodes (not that they won't make it back in the revenue from the movie, but I doubt it's worth it on their end just for fan service).

My guess is that it will have something to do with Hydra's work with Inhumans and will give some more background to what Strucker has been doing.

Jeremy Renner was doing something extra with Hawkeye and he doesn't seem to have a problem with doing TV for little or no money (Louie)...

There were rumors that Renner actually filmed something for AoS recently (the last 2-3 weeks I believe). He tweeted something along the lines of "surprised it still fits" referring to the Hawkeye outfit, and he was in Los Angeles at the time (where apparently they were filming portions of an upcoming episode--I'd say likely episode 15-16).

The rumor is he'll show up/cameo in costume sometime between episodes 15-20. Hope it happens, Haweye has so far been criminally under utilized in the MCU.

Jeremy Renner was doing something extra with Hawkeye and he doesn't seem to have a problem with doing TV for little or no money (Louie)...

There were rumors that Renner actually filmed something for AoS recently (the last 2-3 weeks I believe). He tweeted something along the lines of "surprised it still fits" referring to the Hawkeye outfit, and he was in Los Angeles at the time (where apparently they were filming portions of an upcoming episode--I'd say likely episode 15-16).

The rumor is he'll show up/cameo in costume sometime between episodes 15-20. Hope it happens, Haweye has so far been criminally under utilized in the MCU.

oh, alright. Well there you go.

Yeo! On top of this Clark Gregg posted a panel from a comic showing Hawkeye going head to head with Coulson a couple weeks ago.

Damn good episode. The Red Room was almost as creepy as the one in Twin Peaks. I hope that little girl ends up being Natasha.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back