Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. discussion (spoilers)

Last edited:
So maybe we've been wrong about this all along. Maybe Skye isn't an inhuman at all. Maybe she's Mantis. The daughter of a a German soldier Gustav Brandt (Libra, associated with Zodiac) and a Vietnamese woman who was raised in the temple of the Priests of Pama (a sect of the Kree).

Or maybe they've combined the mythologies and Mantis is an inhuman in the MCU.

But here's the biggest clue. Go to google translate and look up the word diviner in Greek.

Last edited:
I was thinking that we might be off with Attilan as well and that it's really the long abandon Temple of Randac. Not only does this fit better but the carving could be a natural instinctual response of where they need to go to have their Terrigenisis. Sort of how like turtles know to head towards the ocean when they're born.

Notice anything?

inhumans-uscvr-color-preview-14-114306.jpg

There are millions of Koenigs, each and every one powered by a small bit of Fury's left eyeball.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't want the Age of Ultron crossover to feature an army of evil Patton Oswalts.

So, I guess it's confirmed that Skye is really
... Daisy Johnson / Quake, daughter of Calvin Zabo / Mr. Hyde.
Between the Doctor (Kyle McLachlin) directly calling her Daisy, and him being referred to as "Cal" earlier in the episode, it seems pretty clear.

EDIT: Yeah, that ending, with
Skye causing the earthquake after her metamorphosis--was that terrigenesis, or something different?--pretty much confirms her as Quake. Between the confirmation of Skye's real name as Daisy, the 616 comic version character of Quake/Daisy being a long-time SHIELD agent, also in the comics her father being Mr. Hyde / Calvin Zabo fits with the Doctor's attitude and apparent increased strength and fits with being called "Cal".

Also, Raina and Tripp are dead. Bummer.

And now there's a dude with no eyes. Huh.

Last edited:
Ugh. [SPOIL]They brought Reader into the show? Seriously?[/SPOIL]

Latest posts

Back