Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. discussion (spoilers)

Uncanny Inhuman #0 spoiler:
So Gordon just appeared in today's issue in the backstory and was trapped in another dimension. I wonder if it's just a one-shot appearance or if he'll be back again...

So I feel like the other SHIELD team thing has turned out alright. It makes sense based on what happened that there would be different teams with different ideologies who are trying to continue the legacy of SHIELD.

I just feel bad for poor Fitz. Every time he makes a friend, they end up betraying the team.

I thought it was just the house from The Incredible Hulk. Banner has built stuff like that in the comics without SHIELD's help.

SHIELD spinoff show with another SHIELD... yeah, I doubt that too. By season's end Coulson's SHIELD (the real one) will remain.

SHIELD spinoff show with another SHIELD... yeah, I doubt that too. By season's end Coulson's SHIELD (the real one) will remain.

I disagree. While I'm sure there'll be a back and forth with that plot line this season, and there will be some resolution regarding it by season's end, I think it's pretty clear that they're building that plot line to play into CA-Civil War, which won't happen until the end of AoS Season 3... meaning the "other SHIELD" may carry over into Season 3. Or not. Just saying it seems like that won't be completely resolved by the end of this season.

I disagree. While I'm sure there'll be a back and forth with that plot line this season, and there will be some resolution regarding it by season's end, I think it's pretty clear that they're building that plot line to play into CA-Civil War, which won't happen until the end of AoS Season 3... meaning the "other SHIELD" may carry over into Season 3. Or not. Just saying it seems like that won't be completely resolved by the end of this season.
Hmm. That's a good idea, playing into Civil War. I like that.

Finally, we get to see what happened with May! That was sad, and dark.

And Raina is a seer of some kind.

I loved the last bit with the electric hand dryer line, too. :lol:

Hmm. That's a good idea, playing into Civil War. I like that.

Thank you, sir.

Finally, we get to see what happened with May! That was sad, and dark.

And Raina is a seer of some kind.

I loved the last bit with the electric hand dryer line, too. :lol:

Yeah, it was a decent episode. Poor May.

I'm thinking a group of Coulson, Ward, Deathlok, Mockingbird, Fitz, and Hunter is what the spinoff going to follow and it and Agents of SHIELD will crossover for Civil War. Secret Warriors or something like that. At least that's what I want. Have Talbot be their secondary threat with Maria Hill running SHIELD with everyone else.

Last edited:
I'm thinking a group of Coulson, Ward, Deathlok, Mockingbird, Fitz, and Hunter is what the spinoff going to follow and it and Agents of SHIELD will crossover for Civil War. Secret Warriors or something like that. At least that's what I want. Have Talbot be their secondary threat with Maria Hill running SHIELD with everyone else.

That's plausible. But it can't be secret warriors without Skye/Daisy/Quake.

Colbie Smulders will return as Maria Hill before season's end.

[video=youtube;fzoveR6Q5b8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzoveR6Q5b8[/video]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back