All about commercials Thread (The Good, The Bad, and The WTF!)

Re: The Commercial Thread

They didn't, it got pulled. Too controversial or something.

But this coming from the #1 South Park fan on this site?:?
Well it's not really satirical or insightful or anything.

It's just a company using a really sad, horrible subject to sell their stupid car.

It's exploitative.

Kind of like if a company did a commercial where a bunch of black guys do a drive-buy on another group of black guys, but the bullets don't penetrate the car because of how "tough" it is. It characterizes a large group of people as all being violent terrorists.

Last edited:

The most beautiful, amazing and greatest commercial I've ever seen.

It is just so great...

Nike

The HD version can be found on Nike's official site.

I think its the fact that they use the music from "Last of the Mohicans" that makes it so awe inducing.

Last edited:

Well it's not really satirical or insightful or anything.

It's just a company using a really sad, horrible subject to sell their stupid car.

It's exploitative.

This is a very sound point, on on the basis of this alone I agree with the commercial being pulled...

It characterizes a large group of people as all being violent terrorists.

This, I completely disagree with. Showing a suicide bomber who is Arabic characterizes all Arabs as violent terrorists? That's like saying showing a white Klan member is doing the same to all white people.

It is just so great...

Nike

I think its the fact that they use the music from "Last of the Mohicans" that makes it so awe inducing.

The link doesn't work, where on the Nike site do I look?

Last edited:

It is just so great...

Nike

This is a very sound point, on on the basis of this alone I agree with the commercial being pulled...

This, I completely disagree with. Showing a suicide bomber who is Arabic characterizes all Arabs as violent terrorists? That's like saying showing a white Klan member is doing the same to all white people.

The link doesn't work, where on the Nike site do I look?

Is it the football one? cause if not its still kick ***

But it still failed. If only they'd picked a battlefield that actually mattered.

:D

You ever play organized ball?

Not once have I ever wanted to return to high school and relive my glory days since my knee accident.....but this commercial made me want to put the pads on once more and play.

The T-Mobile commercial with the kid making fun of the other kid's 5 is hilarious

There is an EXTREMELY disturbing commercial airing in the greater Flint area for a well-known local adult novelty store. It shows a family of four in their yard playing football and the dad tackles the mom and starts tickling her and dry humping her, and the daughter, who looks like she's about 6 or 7, jumps on top of the dad and starts wrestling around too. The dad has this crazed look on his face like he's so horny he can't hold back, and the dog is in his face barking at him. The son is standing off to the side and he says, "Daaaaaaaad!", clearly disgusted.

Like I said, very disturbing.

There is an EXTREMELY disturbing commercial airing in the greater Flint area for a well-known local adult novelty store. It shows a family of four in their yard playing football and the dad tackles the mom and starts tickling her and dry humping her, and the daughter, who looks like she's about 6 or 7, jumps on top of the dad and starts wrestling around too. The dad has this crazed look on his face like he's so horny he can't hold back, and the dog is in his face barking at him. The son is standing off to the side and he says, "Daaaaaaaad!", clearly disgusted.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Oh sure. The FCC has time to complain and make CBS (or whoever) pay a 550 million fine because they think showing a breast is a crime against humanity, but they let THAT pass?

Last edited:

Oh sure. The FCC has time to complain and make CBS (or whoever) pay a 550 million fine because they think showing a breast is a crime against humanity, but they let THAT pass?

Nice of you to join us in the hypocritical land of the US.

We have similar commercials for The Lion's Den (an adult store).

Latest posts

Back