All about commercials Thread (The Good, The Bad, and The WTF!)

Re: The Commercial Thread

I saw a Diet Pepsi ad the other day that was the first commercial in a while to make me laugh out loud.

"Statistically, 60% of people choose Diet Pepsi over Diet Coke.

This means that if the television show 'Beverly Hills 90210' was real, Dylan, Brandon, and Kelly would drink Diet Pepsi. Brenda and Andrea would drink Diet Coke.

However, Brenda likes Dylan and the only reason why she's drinking Diet Coke is because she is totally angry at him this week."

I saw a Diet Pepsi ad the other day that was the first commercial in a while to make me laugh out loud.

"Statistically, 60% of people choose Diet Pepsi over Diet Coke.

This means that if the television show 'Beverly Hills 90210' was real, Dylan, Brandon, and Kelly would drink Diet Pepsi. Brenda and Andrea would drink Diet Coke.

However, Brenda likes Dylan and the only reason why she's drinking Diet Coke is because she is totally angry at him this week."

I just saw it. It's totally my new favorite commercial.

Diet Pepsi

Outta nowhere!

Last edited:

There's a great ad here in the Philippines for a 'Digibox' one of those little devices you can program to control what your kids are watching:

It starts out rather innocently, with a little kid standing in class, saying "When I grow up I want to be a doctor..."

Then there's a little pause as his eyes focus at the camera and take on a 'menacing child' glare of sinisterness as he continues, "...like HANNIBAL LECTER."

Brilliant.

:lol: :lol: that was great!

When did budwiser stop with the catchy adverts? I mean like the lizards and frogs "bud" "wise" "er" or the "wasssssssssss uuuuuuuuuuuuuppp" ones?

another note I may of played this before for you guys but still. Non-ukers think of your anti-piracy adverts. think how serious they are , think how they make you think "holy crap , piracy is ilegal"

then watch the uk anti-piracy advert that keeps showing over here http://youtube.com/watch?v=4TbqBPmInjQ

Latest posts

Back