All about commercials Thread (The Good, The Bad, and The WTF!)

Re: The Commercial Thread

There is an EXTREMELY disturbing commercial airing in the greater Flint area for a well-known local adult novelty store. It shows a family of four in their yard playing football and the dad tackles the mom and starts tickling her and dry humping her, and the daughter, who looks like she's about 6 or 7, jumps on top of the dad and starts wrestling around too. The dad has this crazed look on his face like he's so horny he can't hold back, and the dog is in his face barking at him. The son is standing off to the side and he says, "Daaaaaaaad!", clearly disgusted.

Like I said, very disturbing.
The Lover's Lane one? Yeah, I've seen it. It is indeed weird.

I remember thinking the other day "Who comes up with ideas like this? How many people approved of this and allowed it to be made? Didn't anyone think it might be kind of a strange message?"

And doesn't the commercial end with the line "The Family that plays together, stays together?" Are they implying that there's some sort of incestuous situation going on here??

The Lover's Lane one? Yeah, I've seen it. It is indeed weird.

I remember thinking the other day "Who comes up with ideas like this? How many people approved of this and allowed it to be made? Didn't anyone think it might be kind of a strange message?"

And doesn't the commercial end with the line "The Family that plays together, stays together?" Are they implying that there's some sort of incestuous situation going on here??

That's the one.

The line is "Couples who play together, stay together" and I hope that you're wrong and they didn't change it for that commercial, because that would be so wrong that I would put my kids in a rocket ship and send them to Mars to keep them from seeing that ****.

My friend's girlfriend works at lover's Lane. She sold him a vibrator for his last girlfriend before they even knew each other. Weird stuff.

That's the one.

The line is "Couples who play together, stay together" and I hope that you're wrong and they didn't change it for that commercial, because that would be so wrong that I would put my kids in a rocket ship and send them to Mars to keep them from seeing that ****.
I know that they have a chick singing the couples line, but I swear to god I remember them having a male announcer say the line as "family" once.
My friend's girlfriend works at lover's Lane. She sold him a vibrator for his last girlfriend before they even knew each other. Weird stuff.
Does she get you a discount on your dildos and your Half-Off Used & Returned Thongs box?

I hate those Nintendo Brain train commericals, the music is so annoying and I just want to punch the CGI character

I saw part of a phone company commercial tonight. It starts of with a guy looking at his phone bill and saying: "This bill has more strokes than my grandmother."

Latest posts

Back