All about commercials Thread (The Good, The Bad, and The WTF!)

Re: The Commercial Thread

Every time one of those "Just Ask Zack" ads come on for Comcast I want to throw my TV out the window.

Every time one of those "Just Ask Zack" ads come on for Comcast I want to throw my TV out the window.

It makes me ashamed of my Mother's comcast internet, phone and television services. Who the hell green lights these commercial ideas?

It makes me ashamed of my Mother's comcast internet, phone and television services. Who the hell green lights these commercial ideas?

I could see it if it was like a little 3 year old; a cute little kid who makes cute comments. But the kid is like 12 and he's all awkward and ugly and his voice hasn't changed even though it clearly should have by now.

There's your in, E. Put your son to work, stay at home and collected his checks.

I would love to get my kids into modeling (not runway stuff, obviously, but advertisements and things like that). I think we missed the boat with my son but my daughter as absolutely beautiful - she won a beautiful baby contest last year. I could make a fortune off her...by the time she hits puberty I might be able to buy back some of my old Transformers toys.

I have not seen these ads.
It makes me ashamed of my Mother's comcast internet, phone and television services.
No one shall insult the Comcast.

I just got our cable connection hooked up in my room, and after they screwed up, I got free HD on my connection for a year. :rockon:

I have not seen these ads.

No one shall insult the Comcast.

I just got our cable connection hooked up in my room, and after they screwed up, I got free HD on my connection for a year. :rockon:

Comcast is an evil, vile thing. It may in fact, be Satan himself, in disguise.

Of what? Terrible customer support? Workmen who don't know what the **** they're doing during the installation process? Shoddy internet connection? Cable that goes down 3 times a day for no particular reason? All 14 worthless MTV stations?

Or maybe it's the On Demand feature, which has every single show that no one's interested in watching, for FREE!

Comcast is the devil.

Of what? Terrible customer support? Workmen who don't know what the **** they're doing during the installation process? Shoddy internet connection? Cable that goes down 3 times a day for no particular reason? All 14 worthless MTV stations?

Or maybe it's the On Demand feature, which has every single show that no one's interested in watching, for FREE!

Comcast is the devil.

Strangely enough, I have Charter. Yet I am seeing Comcast ads all the time.

Comcast is the devil.
But you hate everything.

I hate those ****ing hunger ads with the arm that comes out of the guys' stomachs and holds food. I'm so proud of myself that I don't even know what restaurant sponsors them. The more a commercial unsettles or enrages you, the better for the company. The King creeps out so many people that he's become a pop culture icon and the Burger King execs laugh all the way to the bank. Carrot Top irritated the **** out of everyone and they wouldn't stop talking about his commercials--another advertisement victory. The only way to win is to ignore them.

I hate those ****ing hunger ads with the arm that comes out of the guys' stomachs and holds food. I'm so proud of myself that I don't even know what restaurant sponsors them. The more a commercial unsettles or enrages you, the better for the company. The King creeps out so many people that he's become a pop culture icon and the Burger King execs laugh all the way to the bank. Carrot Top irritated the **** out of everyone and they wouldn't stop talking about his commercials--another advertisement victory. The only way to win is to ignore them.

First of all, The King rules and no one must speak ill of The King.

Second of all, those hunger ads, which I also don't know what company they're for, were fine before they started taking out multi-page ads in the center of comics.

First of all, The King rules and no one must speak ill of The King.

Second of all, those hunger ads, which I also don't know what company they're for, were fine before they started taking out multi-page ads in the center of comics.

oh i know, what happened to the hulk carrying a scion like a boombox? Or those superheros for got milk? ads.

Latest posts

Back