All About Music Games (Guitar Hero, Rock Band, Whathaveyou)

On PS3 right E?

Have I added you?

we should play together

You going to download the rest of Abbey Road and Sgt. Peppers?

I'm stoked for All You Need is Love next week, bout time we finally got that....stupid xbox....also Rubber Soul is coming this month :rockon:

Sound of Silence and I am a Rock by Simon & Garfunkel are coming to RB2 next week, should be great stuff aswell

It also appears to be that Harmonix might be reinventing their track pack releases. In interviews people in or representing bands have been saying they have games coming. Among them are Pearl Jam, Green Day, The Doors, Queen, and The Who. But one knows Harmonix does not have the time or resources to make The Beatles Rock Band level games for each one, it follows that they could release stand alone discs of 20 or so songs from each band with import capabilities for the 30$ charge thats been coupled with the track packs so far.

Totally. I'm on PS3 but I don't know if I've added you.

I would have already bought Abbey Road but the credit card they have on file is outdated and I haven't had a chance to fix it yet. I will be all over Rubber Soul when it comes out.

I would also be all over all 5 of those other games/track packs you listed.

So the track pack thing may actually be happening, at least for Green Day, they may even be getting a full fledged game, anyway heres a trailer that tells us nothing except that something called Green Day Rock Band is coming, you can play as the guys in it, and American Idiot is in it.

[youtube]20vm21yiF-c[/youtube]

Who can't wait to get this!

accordion.jpg

What is the process for exporting Lego Rock Band songs? I redeemed my code and downloaded the token in the PS3 store and it automatically installed, but I have no idea what it did or what I'm supposed to do next. There is nothing in the Lego Rock Band game or in any of the saved data screens that gives any direction as to what to do.

Also - do any of the track packs charge a fee to export the songs like Lego Rock Band does? I thought that was kind of ridiculous.

What is the process for exporting Lego Rock Band songs? I redeemed my code and downloaded the token in the PS3 store and it automatically installed, but I have no idea what it did or what I'm supposed to do next. There is nothing in the Lego Rock Band game or in any of the saved data screens that gives any direction as to what to do.

Also - do any of the track packs charge a fee to export the songs like Lego Rock Band does? I thought that was kind of ridiculous.

Just RB1 and LRB charge a fee, 5 dollars for RB1, 10 dollars for LRB but LRB is 10$ cheaper than most games so it's supposed to be a wash.

and judging from what you said, your songs should be in Rock Band 2 already

So The Who's Superbowl Peformance is already available for Rock Band, well a previously recorded version is anyway. Harmonix put it up right after the game, it's roughly 13 minutes long, and still only costs 2 bucks. Though it's only up for 360 right now, should be out on Wii and PS3 next week.

part 1:
[video=youtube;v_OJNXjp3iQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_OJNXjp3iQ[/video]

par 2:
[video=youtube;HBU2hF8xOxo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBU2hF8xOxo&feature=channel[/video]

Awesome

Also, Megadeth's seminal alblum "Rust in Peace" is going to be available for download next week

Last edited:
I have been playing Lego Rock Band I loved it. I decided to buy my own as lego was my brother's. I ordered Beatles Rock Band premium edition (I think it's called) because Band in a box = £100, Beatles version with all beatles instruments = £40 on a sale. So I figured order that then when it comes I'll sell the game only and buy either Rock Band 2 or lego rock band (Not a big fan of the Beatles)

I just saw an article on Gizmodo saying Rock Band 4 will introduce a keyboard/piano. Not sure if it's been officially announced yet.

i just saw an article on gizmodo saying rock band 4 will introduce a keyboard/piano. Not sure if it's been officially announced yet.

keytar!!

Harmonix just issued a survey over its forums on rockband.com (okay this was like a month ago) asking fans to vote for wich band they'd like to see get their own game out of Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Eagles, Queen, and U2 just putting that out there

so I picked up Green Day Rock Band, haven't played it yet, but because I reserved it I got a free export voucher, but I still have the regular pay-10-dollars-voucher as well, that I don't know what to do with

might give it away over pm if someone is interested you'll get 47 Green Day songs added to your Rock Band 2 game for the 10 dollar fee if you get it, it'll have to be on PS3

don't call dibs yet though havent actually decided to do it yet

Harmonix just issued a survey over its forums on rockband.com (okay this was like a month ago) asking fans to vote for wich band they'd like to see get their own game out of Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Eagles, Queen, and U2 just putting that out there

so I picked up Green Day Rock Band, haven't played it yet, but because I reserved it I got a free export voucher, but I still have the regular pay-10-dollars-voucher as well, that I don't know what to do with

might give it away over pm if someone is interested you'll get 47 Green Day songs added to your Rock Band 2 game for the 10 dollar fee if you get it, it'll have to be on PS3

don't call dibs yet though havent actually decided to do it yet

Not calling dibs or anything, but I would be very interested.

Well I would be SUPER-DEE-DUPER interested. More than S&P. :-D

Latest posts

Back