UltimateE said:
D'oh! Wish I would've known!

They said that they're going to be doing 2 hour Arrested Developement marathons every Friday from now on, so you can catch one next week.

moonmaster said:
They said that they're going to be doing 2 hour Arrested Developement marathons every Friday from now on, so you can catch one next week.

Sweeeeet. Although it's just gonna be the second season (Friday night they showed Season 2's first four eps) which comes out OCTOBER 11th on DVD.

I know I mentioned it above, but I think E may have missed it.

Nope, I marked it on my calendar. Thanks for posting. :D

I really love that moment in the hospital where Buster is in bed cuz his hand got bitten off, and he's having this lively conversation with Michael about Maggie Lizer's baby. He's laughing and having fun, but Michael keeps bringing up the fact that Buster COULD get a hand transplant, and then Buster says softly: "get him outta here", and Michael's like "What?" and Buster goes "GET HIM THE **** OUTTA HERE!!!! MOTHER!!!!!!"

I also love the REALLLLLY subtle jokes, like when they showed the movie poster for Thomas Jane's "homeless" movie, and the tagline was "I just wan't my kids back!" Then like 8 episodes later, Michael is explaining to Barry about Maggie Lizer, and then Barry looks at Gob (who just found out he's still married) and is like "What's your problem?" And Gob says "I just wan't my wife back." And Barry says something like "I can't help you with that, Tom Jane.

See, this is why this show demands repeat viewings.

Charlize Theron will be on for 5 episodes. And Carmen Elektra will guest star, too.

And if 15 million viewers turn in on the season premire, she gets an emmy from one of the guys from the show (alrady forgot her name).

ultimatedjf said:
I don't know, but it WON'T be up against Everybody Loves Raymond, which used to rule that timeslot by a wide margin.
You mean Everybody Loves Raymond's ratings are going down? YES!!! FINALLY!

Third season of Arrested Development starts TONIGHT! :rockon:

ultimatedjf said:
2 MORE HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm predicting right now that less than 7 million people will tune in. :(

I've heard a lot of good things about this show, and managed to catch a few minutes of it awhile back, but always forget its on so miss it.

I'm looking forward to that show "My Name Is Earl" though on NBC, just cuz I've been a fan of Jason Lee since Mallrats and it looks rather funny, in a quirky, kind of innocent way. I'll at least check it out.

But now that I know of this show's time, I'll tune in.

DIrishB said:
I've heard a lot of good things about this show, and managed to catch a few minutes of it awhile back, but always forget its on so miss it.

I'm looking forward to that show "My Name Is Earl" though on NBC, just cuz I've been a fan of Jason Lee since Mallrats and it looks rather funny, in a quirky, kind of innocent way. I'll at least check it out.

But now that I know of this show's time, I'll tune in.

I'm going to watch my name is earl, too, along with The Office.

ultimatedjf said:
I'm going to watch my name is earl, too, along with The Office.

Definitly The Office...I still laugh every time I think about the episode where everyone had to wear a sticky on their forehead with a race written on it, and one had "Jewish" on it...hilarious. Everyone was acting out stereotypes and everything, I was crying I was laughing so hard.

Better not get off topic though, or one of the mods will come to my house and kill my cat. ;)

"That's not a Volvo" :lol:

What a great start. I got my mom hooked! I can't wait until tomorrow night, when Charlize Theron (!) begins her 5 ( :( ) episode stint.

Also, Scott Baio will be playing the attorney now that The Fonz is gone.

Latest posts

Back