We just watched the last of the DVDs. At the end of the the last episode, despite being sore with laughter, I was horribly depressed. I've quickly come to cherish the times when my Dad and I would sit down and watch for hours and hours, and now they're probably over.
:cry:

Seriously, do everything you can. Write letters. Sign every single petition you see. Will it do much? Probably not. But for God's sake you'll always know that you tried.

Corny as it may sound, "Do not go gently into that good night.".

The petition in my sig banner's got about twenty thousand signatures right now. Can't hurt.

Great show. Too bad Charlize seems to be done... even sadder if the shows done. Some of my favorite parts were Tobias "not" needing help. George's explanation of girls and then yelling at the mother. The whole spiel about Rita being retarded...

Fox sucks.

4/5

Uh guys? Arrested isn't gone yet, it's "cancellation" means that there will be 13 episodes this season and then the series will be over (at least on FOX or if they pull a Family Guy, which is unlikely). So far there have only been 5, maybe 6 episodes this season. :D

One of my favorite bits from last night:

Michael: I've made a huge mistake

[WHAP!]

Rita: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Next week: Lucille falls for JAMES LIPTON, who, if you remember is the prison warden.

P.S. The LAST episode for FOX (and the reason why it'll probably never come back to FOX) basically is filled with in-jokes about FOX's decision to axe it and the fact that they may look for another network (i.e. Showtime).

This is relatively old news, but about 2 1/2 weeks ago, Variety wrote an article that said that both Showtime and ABC are seriously considering saving Arrested from cancellation.

I haven't been able to keep up with this season.....so I just stopped. I'll catch it on DVD.

I love the ongoing chicken dance gag!!!! It's too hilarious!!!!

Caw-ca-caw!!! Caw-ca-caw!!! Caw-ca-caw!!!

Thank God I thought to check or I would've missed it. That was a great episode.

George Sr: "Maybe we could get a contract with the Home Builder's Organization"

Michael: "Nah, HBO won't touch us."

George Sr: "Well, than I guess it's showtime!"

You gotta fix the link.

And isnt like Feb. 6 or 10 or something like that? Conan said it last night when Will Arnet was there.

Latest posts

Back