moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
Does anybody else love this show? The Season finale was on Sunday.

It's a shame, really. It's Nielsons are only 1 mill under That 70s Show, wich just got pickedup for early renewal.

Best show on TV right now.

And good news - the series will be airing this summer. It's probably reruns, but that is good because it means they are probably doing so to get people watching for another season of new shows.

ultimatedjf said:
IT'S RENEWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

I hadn't heard the official announcement, but I had heard a rumor that they were going ahead and renewing for TWO more seasons - anyone know if it's true?

The new head honcho at Fox believes it will do well in syndication and wants to get it up to the magical 100 episode mark so it can.

After the first season there was a huge thing going around that it would be cancelled. Luckily the network paid attention to people and renewed it. This season there was the same rumor about it being cancelled. But it's developed such a huge following now... I can imagine FOX doesn't want another Family Guy on their hands. Cancelling a show and then realizing through DVD sales (rather than ratings) how popular the show actually is.
Rating don't mean anything anymore, anyways.

Pietro said:
Rating don't mean anything anymore, anyways.

With the widespread use of Bittorrent, etc., that really is true.

And ratings don't measure passion. It seems like AD fans talk about the show a lot more than, say, Everybody Loves Raymond fans talk about it.

UltimateE said:
I hadn't heard the official announcement, but I had heard a rumor that they were going ahead and renewing for TWO more seasons - anyone know if it's true?
I read officially that they're renewed, but not for 2 seasons....

Great news of it being renewed. I only watched a couple of episodes, but I find the show really hilarious and I like the cinematography that keeps it from looking like any other sitcom.

The last thing I want is to see another great show cancelled and replaced by another cookie-cutter, POS "reality" TV show.

ultimatedjf said:
This season, AD is going to be on Mondays at 9. :D

Is that better or worse? What is it up against on Monday nights?

I'm ecstatic with the # of Emmy noms this got. In the category for best writing for a comedy series, It got most of the nominations in the category!

Any announcement on the Season 2 DVDs? I haven't heard a release date yet...

Latest posts

Back