Arrow show on CW (Spoilers)

No spoilers needed there.

It's not Felicity's sidekick, just the new character, Mr. Terrific. Also, Ray Palmer was the one to suggest to rename the city Star City, so that's why they did it in his honor.

12118724_10207230729262345_7465402592973413049_n.jpg

YOU HAVE FAILED THIS OMELETTE

So who do we think it is? Felicity seems the obvious choice, but maybe too obvious. They didn't show us the name on purpose.

I thought it was obvious it was Lance seeing how he's working with Damian, which I thought was the twist DIB was referring to. Oliver didn't look nearly upset enough for Felicity, but that could just be Amell's poor acting.

YOU HAVE FAILED THIS OMELETTE
:lol:

I thought it was obvious it was Lance seeing how he's working with Damian, which I thought was the twist DIB was referring to. Oliver didn't look nearly upset enough for Felicity, but that could just be Amell's poor acting.

That's a good possibility, actually.

By the way, they REALLY REALLY need to give Thea a new direction. The "quit lecturing me and stay out of my business" thing was old by half way through the first season.

:lol:

That's a good possibility, actually.

By the way, they REALLY REALLY need to give Thea a new direction. The "quit lecturing me and stay out of my business" thing was old by half way through the first season.

From the looks of it Thea is going to go unhinged and insane. They gave her that trope where she's going to far with beating the bad guy. She's definitely having fun though. She's like Damian Wayne mixed with Speedy

So who do we think it is? Felicity seems the obvious choice, but maybe too obvious. They didn't show us the name on purpose.

I am going to throw out there that I think it's Diggle. I think his new costume looks a lot like what Mr Terrific wears. (for example the "T" shape on the helmet) I can see DIggle dying and Holt picking up the mantle of Mr Terrific and wearing Diggles new duds. Just a thought.

I am going to throw out there that I think it's Diggle. I think his new costume looks a lot like what Mr Terrific wears. (for example the "T" shape on the helmet) I can see DIggle dying and Holt picking up the mantle of Mr Terrific and wearing Diggles new duds. Just a thought.

Maybe it's Sarah... again.

Doubt it. She'll be too busy over on LoT. And the writers wouldn't bring her back just to kill her off again, at least so soon, the very least.

:) yeah, I was kidding. I'm liking Wyo's theory that it's Lance. Being a mole in Dahrk's organization seems like a good way to get yourself killed.

Anyway, is next week the Constantine episode?

:) yeah, I was kidding. I'm liking Wyo's theory that it's Lance. Being a mole in Dahrk's organization seems like a good way to get yourself killed.

Anyway, is next week the Constantine episode?

You mean Sexstantine, and yes.

So the Constantine guest appearance on Arrow was good. The episode itself was uninteresting, but luckily was buoyed by Ryan's Constantine in the few scenes he was in. I liked that he showed up in the flashbacks on the island, and his delivery and phenomenally better acting skills than the rest of the Arrow cast was both wonderful and painful to watch.

Matt Ryan and Katie Cassidy should never share screen time ever again, as it's similar to watching a Korean grand master play table tennis with a quadriplegic.

And Ryan isn't even that great an actor, Cassidy is just that bad.

Anyway, I did like the continuity nod to Constantine with his mention of doing a soul restoration about a year ago. That was (I think) a reference to the Constantine episode Quid Pro Quo (when John restored Chas' daughter's soul to her body--soul restoration--after Felix Faust had separated her soul from body to draw power from), which occurred about a year before (Oct 2014). Nooooiiiiiiccccce!

Last edited:
I'm sure that was definitely it since the producers confirmed everything that happened in the show Constantine is part of the Flarrowverse.

Latest posts

Back