Art by Random

Someone needs to throw a copy of How To Draw the Marvel Way at you, you Liefeldian-hack.
P8220094.jpg

"I gotta get this finished or that hooker will charge me for another hour! Hmm... What Would Liefeld Do?"

What's that from?

I had the one on the right when I was little. In fact, I just recently found it stuck in my shelf while collecting old books for a possible/future garage sale.

I had the one on the right when I was little. In fact, I just recently found it stuck in my shelf while collecting old books for a possible/future garage sale.

Oh yeah, I've had that thing since grade school. Since I was too lazy to learn how to actually draw, me and my friends would just trace the characters and create new costumes and characters. I did learn a few concepts that made me the man in my digital drawing class.

Ah, photographic evidence! My greatest enemy!

Just finished all my parts for the Marvel Collab, deadline for submissions is October 5th so the collab should be out sometime after that. Though I may put mine on my website before then. Also I have to show off this picture of someone else's part.

ngbbs4aa684723f203.jpg

Might as well post this, though I only one piece in it that I posted here, but there are still some cool pieces made.

NInt3ndo Art Collab
BEWARE, there is are a few inappropriate images.

Latest posts

Back