grindsmygearsDIB.jpg

moonysbribe.jpg

RandomPride.jpg

E30.jpg

WTF1.jpg

WTF23.jpg

skrullpwned.jpg

UCshortsDVD.jpg

His head is out of proportion, if you imagine the outline of his torso without the arms in the way he'd be really fat, and the perspective on his right leg is off, but I really like the color, the webs, and his arms and hands. Plus, I like... I guess the word I'm looking for is "composition"? I like the mood the colors create and I like how Spider-Man is near the top of the picture. It emphasizes how he's looking downward.

His head is out of proportion, if you imagine the outline of his torso without the arms in the way he'd be really fat, and the perspective on his right leg is off, but I really like the color, the webs, and his arms and hands. Plus, I like... I guess the word I'm looking for is "composition"? I like the mood the colors create and I like how Spider-Man is near the top of the picture. It emphasizes how he's looking downward.

The head is slightly off at the crown and the reason he looks fat is because the symbol isn't properly centered or in perspective, he's body it suppose to be turned. Also I suck at perspective with body parts like that leg

Im glad i submitted my art before Twi joined the board. shes critical!

So I just felt like posting this just to make you all realize again how awesome I am. Hopefully you'll get to see it by november

TDK4.jpg
Im glad i submitted my art before Twi joined the board. shes critical!

I know right? I mean I post my first actually, full colored drawing and she just pounces.

Well I've been awake for about 30 hours straight, and this is all I have to show for it.

[youtube]Cp6wahAmOHk[/youtube]

So those of you who actually care about this better be appreciative. And by "those of you" I mean Ice cause he's the only one who actually likes this series.

Well I've been awake for about 30 hours straight, and this is all I have to show for it.

[youtube]Cp6wahAmOHk[/youtube]

So those of you who actually care about this better be appreciative. And by "those of you" I mean Ice cause he's the only one who actually likes this series.
New season!

Woooo! :rockon:

Latest posts

Back