Astonishing X-Men: Second Stage (Discussion/Spoilers)

It's alright, but it's not doing anything for me yet. I never thought Whedon's run was that great either though.

Ellis/Bianchi's Astonishing X-Men is just a big disappointment. It hardly ever comes out and when it does, it's just a muddy, dull mess. I don't care anymore.

Maybe it should have ended with Whedon and Cassaday.

Is Ghost Boxes the only story Warren Ellis is doing? I can't seem to find any information on how long his run is on the book.

Is Ghost Boxes the only story Warren Ellis is doing? I can't seem to find any information on how long his run is on the book.
No, the solicits for last month have a new story arc starting with Phil Jimenez as the artist.

I don't think it was mentioned how long he'd be on the book.

I'm still waiting for that previous arc to finish. :(

Not the Ghost Boxes story (which I thought was quite poor); the story drawn by Phil Jiminez, which was actually really good and I was looking forward to its conclusion. I think everyone working on it forgot that it existed.

I knew what storyline you were talking about, I just meant that there's no previous knowledge required for Xenogenesis. But yeah, I had actually thought that AXM had gone on hiatus or something.

Back