Avatar: The Last Air Bender (Spoilers!)

I really couldn't have imagined a better series finale (well, maybe if there'd been a little more Iroh, but i can see why he wasn't in it much). Other than that - just amazing.

And who does the score for this thing? The music was out of this world. It was as mesmerizing as the outstanding animation.

Also, I've never been a fan of this whole "shipping" nonsense, but I'm very happy that Aang and Katara ended up together.

All in all, just a great send-off for a fantastic series.

I thought it was funny how the creators made all those jabs at fans who wanted a Zuko/Kitara romance.

I was one of those fans :lol:

Just watched the end episode and thought it was very cool. I wish when it had skipped forward a bit we could have seen Azula as a good guy maybe even helping her brother. But still the ending kicked ***.

I can't find the finale! I've been to three sites and the episodes are unavailable! I don't want to download the 700MB torrent... :(

EDIT: Nevermind, I finally found a site which still has them.

Last edited:
You all know how big of an Avatar fan I am... been watching it since the beginning. I feel like crying. Such a beautiful ending to a brilliant series.

The finale was outstanding. The characters, the dialogue, the animation... the music. Seriously. Everything was perfect. I was sweating throughout the whole thing.

I love Avatar. When people say cartoons are for children, I will show them this.

Amazing. I can't wait to get all the DVDs now.

This is the best thing Nickelodeon have ever done.

Just fantastic. Thoroughly exciting, epic, and satisfying.

But is anyone else a little weirded out by Aang and Kitara? Aren't they like 10 or something?

(yes, not counting the 100 yrs Aang was in the iceberg, smarties.)

Last edited:
Just fantastic. Thoroughly exciting, epic, and satisfying.

But is anyone else a little weirded out by Aang and Kitara? Aren't they like 10 or something?

(yes, not counting the 100 yrs Aang was in the iceberg, smarties.)

Aang is 14/15, Kitara is 16/17.

It doesn't more perfect than that ending.

Aang in the ultimate Avatar state was so epic.

So much awesome.

Spirit-Bending. :shock:

Last edited:
Well, I finally got around to watching the finale.

And as expected, it was totally awesome.

I know the series is over, but Zuko's demand to Ozai at the end felt a lot like a sequel hook, if they ever decide to do some more stories. Maybe it's just me.

Well, I finally got around to watching the finale.

And as expected, it was totally awesome.

I know the series is over, but Zuko's demand to Ozai at the end felt a lot like a sequel hook, if they ever decide to do some more stories. Maybe it's just me.

Same here, I recall hearing there may be 3 one hour specials, but I'm not sure if that's true

Latest posts

Back