Avengers: Earth Mightiest Heroes (spoilers)

Has anyone heard about a season 3? I read somewhere that there might not be a season 3...:( hope thats not true

Will there be a season 3?

With the reviews by critics, the ratings, and sales of Avengers toys and stuff (as well as the sales on iTunes), I'm pretty sure we'll get some kind of announcement at SDCC of season 3, at the earliest.

Ice said:
It's probably too early to tell since season 2 only just began a month ago.

Thats exactly what I thought, but I keep hearing it is going to be cancelled...and that would suck!!

I love the person who *****ed about Thor being turned into a frog in USM, was "Most mishandled application of intellectual property marvel has ever done.". Ahh rabid fans... so stupid.

I just watched the Korvac ep just for the Guardians.

I enjoyed it, I've seen bits and pieces of this series and it's pretty great

Needed more Drax tho

also Star-Lord was voiced by the god damned batman!

Jaggyd said:
I love the person who *****ed about Thor being turned into a frog in USM, was "Most mishandled application of intellectual property marvel has ever done.". Ahh rabid fans... so stupid.

Especially since it was based on the Throg story from the comics.

Btw, Nighmare in Red episode of Avengers:EMH aired in Australia.

Gemini said:
thats a speculative article, nothings for certain till it's actually announced

Indeed! Though the writing seems to be on the wall and rumor is Disney wants a show with the film's line up.

Either way, Season 2 has been great and if it is the last season, at least they go out with a bang.

Last edited:
Remember when we said, "oh good, Loeb's going to be heading Marvel's TV department, now he won't be able to ruin any more comics!"? Remember that?

Captain Canuck said:
Remember when we said, "oh good, Loeb's going to be heading Marvel's TV department, now he won't be able to ruin any more comics!"? Remember that?

I don't recall ever saying "Loeb" & "good" in the same sentence.

Latest posts

Back