I'm not surprised. The costume for the Captain America was designed as something that would work for a WWII movie. I think if you're going to have Captain America in the modern day, you need a more modern looking costume.

yesterday-thors-day.jpg

He talks about how it does cool stuff, so I'm going to assume that the wings on the side of the head actually make him fly.

He also got his scale armor from a magical catfish and it lets him transform into a shark.

Tom Hiddleston (Loki) on the Avengers movie:

I will be [heading to Albuquerque] soon. That is a dead-set certainty. I'm so excited. Loki has big plans... and it's going to take eight superheroes to stop him this time as opposed to just his chunky brother.

eight superheroes?

Cap, Thor, Iron Man, Hulk, Hawkeye, Black Widow (has she been confirmed?), Nick Fury (does he count?), Maria Hill (does she count?)
i'm hoping we'll be surprised with Wasp and Ant Man as Super Heroes # 7 & 8

I am guessing the Loki has big plans will tie into the post credits scene in Thor.

THOR SPOILER

Fury shows Jane Fosters colleague the Cosmic Cube and asks for help with it. Then you see a reflection of Foster's buddy with Loki stood next to him, telling him what to say.

Last edited:
I doubt he'll be in the first one as well; probably the sequel.

Latest posts

Back