I agree. At least we're getting Doom in season 2 of Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

Seriously? Awesome!

Anyway, i think Zemo and the Masters could work for the sequel. Ultron too, especially as a way to introduced Pym.

Some obscure villains like Morgan le fey or Graviton wouldn't be bad either.

Even as not the biggest Marvel fan, seeing all of those heroes on screen together is pretty freakin' sweet. Hope the film is good enough to meet the heavy expectations.

Even as not the biggest Marvel fan, seeing all of those heroes on screen together is pretty freakin' sweet. Hope the film is good enough to meet the heavy expectations.

Me too. It would be so easy for it to fall apart.

I love the fact that it looks like Hawkeye is going to put a shaft into the back of Cap's head.

You got a dirty mind Jaggyd.

Last edited:
Agreed. There is a huge buzz just seeing all those guys in the same room together.

But I really want to see that high-res, because I can barely tell anything of what's happening. It's more like an "imagined buzz"; I'm imagining the excitement when I see it proper. Stupid low-res bootlegs. GIMME INTERNET! GIMME!

Also: Joss Whedon's love for THE ULTIMATES is obvious, as Thor is wearing his Ultimate costume. No cape. No sleeves. All bad-ass.

Next summer is going to be fun.

Last edited:
Agreed. There is a huge buzz just seeing all those guys in the same room together.

But I really want to see that high-res, because I can barely tell anything of what's happening. It's more like an "imagined buzz"; I'm imagining the excitement when I see it proper. Stupid low-res bootlegs. GIMME INTERNET! GIMME!

Also: Joss Whedon's love for THE ULTIMATES is obvious, as Thor is wearing his Ultimate costume. No cape. No sleeves. All bad-ass.

Next summer is going to be fun.

Hawkeye had his Ultimate look in the Thor movie though. It also works better for a live action film IMO.

I'm still not sure if I'm liking Thor's sleeveless (ala old 616/1610) look.

Loving what I can see of Cap's new uniform

Screen%20Shot%202011-07-29%20at%203.16.35%20PM.png

Latest posts

Back