Only 4 times for me, if Ms Marvel were in it, I'd have seen it more.

This is a pretty amusing review.

"Zooey Deschanel wearing a magician costume and his army of alien penis-looking-dudes"

:shock:

Eight? I mean I'm a comic nerd, and a movie nerd, but eight seems excessive.

I doubt I could see it 8 times, but if you don't take advantage of seeing a movie like this in IMAX as much as possible you're missing out.

I've been twice. I'd like to go a few more but there are a few other movies coming up that I'd like to take the kids to.

and Zooey Deschanel is way better looking than Loki. But if they go the female Loki route...we have a candidate.

So you agree that they look alike.

As long as we're on the same page.

It really struck me today how amazing it is that this film even exists given what was going on at Marvel in the mid-90s. They almost went bankrupt after having been run into the ground by slimey investors. None of this would have happened without Bill Jemas.

Maybe we should turn this into a Bill Jemas fan site.

It upsets me what passes as comedic these days.

and Zooey Deschanel is way better looking than Loki. But if they go the female Loki route...we have a candidate.

Eww pass. She's good being the quirky hipster friend, but not the Lady of Mischief.

Tilda Swinton, hands down. Hell, she should have been Male Loki as well, she does androgyny soooo well.

I mean seriously, look at this, she IS Loki

tilda1996proversi.jpg

Eww pass. She's good being the quirky hipster friend, but not the Lady of Mischief.

Tilda Swinton, hands down. Hell, she should have been Male Loki as well, she does androgyny soooo well.

tilda1996proversi.jpg
I agree with this. Even if Zooey does have the look, her voice alone just wouldn't fit.

E said:
I doubt I could see it 8 times, but if you don't take advantage of seeing a movie like this in IMAX as much as possible you're missing out.

I've been twice. I'd like to go a few more but there are a few other movies coming up that I'd like to take the kids to.

I could easily watch it more times. I loved it that much. I've been waiting for this movie since I mistook the ****ty Sean Connery movie for this, which I never saw. I've never seen a movie in the theatre so many times in my life! The only other movie I saw more that once in the theatre was TMNT 2.

Ok! So I had a crazy idea. The son of Coul was offed in Avengers, but he's signed onto more movies, first bring Thor. If they don't bring him back in visions and assuming he's really dead, how crazy would it be if he were in Valhalla? It's far fetched, I know. But I'm calling it now, if it actually happens, I said it first! Hahaha!

Ultimate Houde said:
He ain't even dead. His death was off screen, which means it didn't even happen.

That's another theory going around. As much as I love that character and was sad to see him "die," I hope that's not the case. That would only cheapen the sentiment and I'd like to have faith that Joss wouldn't do that. We'll see....

His death is his defining moment. Why would you want to take that away?

Hulk! By far...Ruffalo got it right, he was funny and believable all the way through and the CGI was awesome!

Favorite part; when he beats the living crap out of Loki
Favorite line: "Puny God"

I saw it 4 times, 12 sounds like a challenge...

I agree with this. Even if Zooey does have the look, her voice alone just wouldn't fit.
Oh yeah, no I wasn't even think about personality or acting, or even really that she looks like Tom Hiddleston (I don't see it). I just meant that she's beautiful.

tilda1996proversi.jpg

is that the White Witch from the Narnia movies? She's creepy.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back