Batman: Arkham Asylum

You do realize, sometimes, (well a lot of times for me and girlfriends in my experience) girls actually do the blouse and panties thing for comfort, right?
Yeah, but they'd both be made of cloth, I mean if she can have panties made of leaves why not a blouse made of leaves too?
Secondly, she's a plant, she'd need her leg stalks bare for any kind of rooting.

That sounds so dirty, awesome.

Yeah, but they'd both be made of cloth, I mean if she can have panties made of leaves why not a blouse made of leaves too?

That sounds so dirty, awesome.

Honestly, I think they went with a simple cloth shirt, just to keep her from looking too busy, it's completely a style choice.

And yes, yes it does ;)

Hmm I wonder if her shirt is a non organic fiber.

In the video they show her backside. It's basically dental floss.

Gotcha

mike3717 said:
You mean a thong isn't comfortable? Gee, who woulda thought an all day wedgy wasn't comfy?

I'm going to take the Fifth, as anything I say may incriminate me.

I'm very bothered by the red shirt, yet leaf thong. It just looks weird, there should be some sort of consistency

How do you know that the shirt isn't made out of organic hemp?? I mean that would make sence for her to wear right?

Last edited:
Does anyone care about how awful and campy the voice-acting is in that video?

Poison Ivy (like most of the characters in this game) looks ridiculous.

How do you know that the shirt isn't made out of organic hemp?? I mean that would make sence for her to wear right?

It's not what it's made of, its combination of a thicker very red blouse and a barely there leaf thong that blends in with her skin, together just don't make sense. It just looks weird

Last edited:
It's not what it's made of, its combination of a thicker very red blouse and a barely there leaf thong that blends in with her skin, together just don't make sense. It just looks weird

I think you just out gayed Strangefate and moonmaster with that :lol:. You should get your own show, "The Semi-Straight Eye for the Villainist gals."

Latest posts

Back