Batman: Arkham Asylum

I'm not the only one!!!

Harley_And_ivy_by_theirishgrover.jpg

That must be a drawing from Cinemax's Batman TAS. :lol:

I don't know. Does it?

Really, I'm just not a Harley Quinn fan, I guess. I don't think the Joker needs a Robin.

I mean, I'm sure something interesting could be done with her, but I don't think I've seen an interpretation that's worked for me. I think it's the voice that really gets on my nerves.

(Okay. Maybe that's a little too harsh)

Finally.

The one and only use of Harley Quinn I've ever enjoyed was during Paul Dini's run on Detective when he explored her relationship with the Ventriloquist.

11.jpg

Howdy folks! Joker here. You know after a long hard day I just love to sit by a warm fire, kick off my shoes and catching up on all the news on my latest crimes. (only to read about that annoying bat that foils my plans.) Why is it the battsy get's to have all the fun. I'm fun... (just look how I smile) So Uncle Joker thought if you enjoy playing as the bat. Why can't you play as the joker. So for all you lucky Playstation 3 owners you get to play as the greatest hero of all time... Me. So after you buy the game just go online and download me and my challenging maps. Now won't that be fun...

Source: http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=20928

Last edited:
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Or some other character that is unique to just the 360. It wouldn't be like Microsoft to let themselves be outdone.

Unless Microsoft pays them gobs of money I don't see Eidos doing this when they could just port The Joker over, I mean it's THE JOKER, anything else will feel like when you get an apple in your Halloween candy.

I mean with the size of the 360's user base, and the popularity of The Joker still left over from Dark Knight they could easily tag on a 1 or 2 dollar price tag and make a ton of coin.

Unless Microsoft pays them gobs of money I don't see Eidos doing this when they could just port The Joker over, I mean it's THE JOKER, anything else will feel like when you get an apple in your Halloween candy.

I mean with the size of the 360's user base, and the popularity of The Joker still left over from Dark Knight they could easily tag on a 1 or 2 dollar price tag and make a ton of coin.

Maybe. I would buy it as download.

Skotti makes a good point tho in that xbox could get Riddler or Hush or some other character that would be equally cool and still have Joker as a download.

Eidos could have it all worked out already and could just be holding back on announcing that. For all we know something for the xbox could be announced next week.

I guess we will see. Either way this game looks like a lot of fun.

I'm not quite sure what fighting as the Joker would be like.

Hush doesn't appeal to me, and Riddler's not much of a combat guy. I could get behind Catwoman as an add-on character, or maybe Croc. That would be cool.

Hell, even Harley would be a cool playable, as long as you retain the acrobatics and give an option to turn off her ****ing voice.

Last edited:
I'm not quite sure what fighting as the Joker would be like.

Hush doesn't appeal to me, and Riddler's not much of a combat guy. I could get behind Catwoman as an add-on character, or maybe Croc. That would be cool.

Hell, even Harley would be a cool playable, as long as you retain the acrobatics and give an option to turn off her ****ing voice.

I figure Riddler is as much a combat guy as Joker. I imagine it would be dependent on what gimmicks they allow you to use. Hush doesn't hold much interest for me. Harley could be fun.

I think it could be cool to play as Azrael or Robin also.

:lol:

mike3717 said:
I think it could be cool to play as Azrael or Robin also.

Robin is probably a likely choice, and would be fun to play as...either way, with both the PSN and Xbox Live, I doubt the "console exclusives" will hold for too long. They'd better not...I only have a 360. :( And a Wii. :cry:

:lol:

Robin is probably a likely choice, and would be fun to play as...either way, with both the PSN and Xbox Live, I doubt the "console exclusives" will hold for too long. They'd better not...I only have a 360. :( And a Wii. :cry:

They're generally not. Maybe 6 months or so. Kinda like Yoda and Vader for Soul Calibur 4.

Latest posts

Back