Guys... Since Earth-2 Lex Luthor says that he Is from Earth-2... This makes the Arkhamverse the Earth-1/Prime of the video game multiverse?

You know, on paper, this is a better game than Gotham Knights. However, due to the fact that it is a sequel to a legendary video game series and made by Rocksteady, this is far more disappointing for me.

Gotham Knights Batman goes out like a badass. "Arkham" Batman goes out like a pussy, frankly (yes, I know he's not technically dead, or he will be brought back, or whatever bad writing they'll use to fix this, XD). TERRIBLE bossfight. TERRIBLE death. They think they're being cute with that Kevin Conroy tribute at the end, but they're not. They didn't earn the right to do that. Waste of talent. I'm glad Crisis on Infinite Earths: Part Three is gonna be his last performance (ignoring post-launch content for this game). I did NOT need to see Batman die six times these past few years. Batman dying should be a special moment handled with care and respect. This is what happens when someone wants to humilate Batman as much as possible.

These are some of the worst bosses and cutscenes I've seen in a game too. The Brainiac boss fight was just a reused Flash boss fight. Batman is the easiest fight because he's literally just a bullet sponge with about 3 moves.

Even with the vague knowledge that this all gets recontextualized later on, the story content so far is awful. I hated the support squad apart from Penguin. Even the Riddler material is lackluster compared to prior entries.

A lot of the bios are poorly written. Who thought it was okay to write Lex Luthor simping over the Amazonians and talking about "toxic masculinity" in Wonder Woman's bio? I think they confused Oliver Queen and Lex Luthor's politics here, lol. A few are written by the squad and those are the shortest and least interesting.

Speaking of Lex, Earth-2 Lex was pretty good. Guess he's our main Lex now, and I'm okay with that.

One of the NPCs said it best. "This is like one of those what if the worst happened stories?" (I don't remember the exact line)

The most fun I had was definitely using Captain Boomerang with the Flash outfit, using all of his speed-force abilities. Makes me wish I was playing a dedicated Flash game instead of this.

Rest in peace to that one Rocksteady employee who took their life due to the stress of this game though. I think I read that they had a tribute in the game somewhere, but I haven't seen anyone talk about it.

You know, on paper, this is a better game than Gotham Knights. However, due to the fact that it is a sequel to a legendary video game series and made by Rocksteady, this is far more disappointing for me.

Gotham Knights Batman goes out like a badass. "Arkham" Batman goes out like a pussy, frankly (yes, I know he's not technically dead, or he will be brought back, or whatever bad writing they'll use to fix this, XD). TERRIBLE bossfight. TERRIBLE death. They think they're being cute with that Kevin Conroy tribute at the end, but they're not. They didn't earn the right to do that. Waste of talent. I'm glad Crisis on Infinite Earths: Part Three is gonna be his last performance (ignoring post-launch content for this game). I did NOT need to see Batman die six times these past few years. Batman dying should be a special moment handled with care and respect. This is what happens when someone wants to humilate Batman as much as possible.

These are some of the worst bosses and cutscenes I've seen in a game too. The Brainiac boss fight was just a reused Flash boss fight. Batman is the easiest fight because he's literally just a bullet sponge with about 3 moves.

Even with the vague knowledge that this all gets recontextualized later on, the story content so far is awful. I hated the support squad apart from Penguin. Even the Riddler material is lackluster compared to prior entries.

A lot of the bios are poorly written. Who thought it was okay to write Lex Luthor simping over the Amazonians and talking about "toxic masculinity" in Wonder Woman's bio? I think they confused Oliver Queen and Lex Luthor's politics here, lol. A few are written by the squad and those are the shortest and least interesting.

Speaking of Lex, Earth-2 Lex was pretty good. Guess he's our main Lex now, and I'm okay with that.

One of the NPCs said it best. "This is like one of those what if the worst happened stories?" (I don't remember the exact line)

The most fun I had was definitely using Captain Boomerang with the Flash outfit, using all of his speed-force abilities. Makes me wish I was playing a dedicated Flash game instead of this.

Rest in peace to that one Rocksteady employee who took their life due to the stress of this game though. I think I read that they had a tribute in the game somewhere, but I haven't seen anyone talk about it.
agree with you and you forgot one thing abbout the Kevin's tribute... it is made my LOIS LANE... I guess arkhamverse Lane didn't love Clark that much, eh?

agree with you and you forgot one thing abbout the Kevin's tribute... it is made my LOIS LANE... I guess arkhamverse Lane didn't love Clark that much, eh?
Throughout the game, Lois makes comments on different hero deaths. It's possible that they purposefully saved the Batman part last.

I informed about the audio leaks, and seems Like that they're going to revive the Justice League, One member a season, so maybe they Will become playble characters or support squad members.
Obviusly this won't eliminate what a crap plot and choises the game had. Also what happens when you complete every riddle challenge?

I informed about the audio leaks, and seems Like that they're going to revive the Justice League, One member a season, so maybe they Will become playble characters or support squad members.
Obviusly this won't eliminate what a crap plot and choises the game had. Also what happens when you complete every riddle challenge?
Reviving the league doesn't surprise me as a move they'd pull. There's no way they would actively destroy their entire company by killing Batman.
The general underwhelming feeling of the game tells that its simply Chapter 1 of a much larger story, and I do hope that THE Arkham Batman (not variant, clone etc) gets a proper sendoff worth bringing him back in the first place.

So..... White Deadshot Is from Earth-2.... Interesting....

Anyway a Little Ester egg... It happens at the start of the game, but I'll still put the spoiler tag.
When you arrive in Metropolis Waller Will warn you to not go too far away from your Mission zone, if you disobey Waller Will Activate the bomb in your brain and make you Explode. Then Waller Will order to flag to use Killer Moth as a member of the Suicide Squad. Cool if not for the fact that Killer Moth Is dead... In the Red Hood DLC from Knight during the Predator section, Black Mask's man Will Say that the Red Hood killed Sal Maroni and Killer Moth last week... So Waller needs an update.

Anyway a Little Ester egg... It happens at the start of the game, but I'll still put the spoiler tag.
When you arrive in Metropolis Waller Will warn you to not go too far away from your Mission zone, if you disobey Waller Will Activate the bomb in your brain and make you Explode. Then Waller Will order to flag to use Killer Moth as a member of the Suicide Squad. Cool if not for the fact that Killer Moth Is dead... In the Red Hood DLC from Knight during the Predator section, Black Mask's man Will Say that the Red Hood killed Sal Maroni and Killer Moth last week... So Waller needs an update.
There's more than one Killer Moth or she was just making a quip.

Well.

I didn't see it before it was taken down, what did it say?
Something along the lines of:
The Flash: "I get stopping us when we went rogue, I even get roping villains into it, but... why am I back? Bruce said Waller HATES us."

Computer: "Flash will take time to recover from Brainiac's resurrection protocol."

Just from memory.

There were info on how workes and Who were the staff there.
I've been reading the site for the past hour or so, as well as www.gothamcitymunicipal.com using the wayback machine. I found one story on there about a woman cured at Arkham. 42-years-old and from Gotham High's 'Class Of 85' after being recognized by one of the doctors. This gives an article publication date of 2009/2010, coinciding with the games release. This would mean that the Asylum was reopened by 2009, putting Origins way before that.

Hence why I propose the question.

I've been reading the site for the past hour or so, as well as www.gothamcitymunicipal.com using the wayback machine. I found one story on there about a woman cured at Arkham. 42-years-old and from Gotham High's 'Class Of 85' after being recognized by one of the doctors. This gives an article publication date of 2009/2010, coinciding with the games release. This would mean that the Asylum was reopened by 2009, putting Origins way before that.

Hence why I propose the question.
I propose to slide the sites dates... A trailer > a site.

Latest posts

Back