This is an interesting list you've got here. What gave the idea and what's your reasoning for where each suit is made?

Also, what's this Arkham guide you speak of? Is it something I should get?
going back with the suit, after reading the suits descriptions multiple times i realized that Batman started using tights, then armors like origins, then kevlar suits and finally armors like knight.

So after you real all of the suits the majority of your doubts should be resolved. So if u still had doubts, just tell me the suits that u diodn't understood the placement.

i love how that fans are being respectfull to all the arkham games. When Suicide squad come out, everyone went to knight. Now after season 1, they went to city. Well we'll se who's the next if origins or asylum.

kill arkham asylum is finished.

Fun fact, in this issue there is a shot of metropolis, and batman has the SSKTJL suit, so they confirmed that the rebirth suit and SSKTJL are different suits.

2024-06-06.png

I do believe that Asylum is the weakest in the series simply because the other games evolved (especially combat). However, it is the game I usually recommend to people, not just because it's the first, but because it is purely the greatest Batman experience out there.
i agree.

If someone want only a good one off batman experience i always advice to play asylum.

after all

Origins - Best boss fights
Asylum - best atmosphere
City - Best Plot
Knight - Best Gameplay
Kill the Justice League - Best Childhood assassination.

Last edited:
no one would hate SS half as much if Conroy hadnt died before they got to the obvious "it was multiverse shenanigans all along and this was never the main arkham batman" og ending to the updates

so called childhood assassinations are just a dash of toxic nostalgia combined with reactionism

no one would hate SS half as much if Conroy hadnt died before they got to the obvious "it was multiverse shenanigans all along and this was never the main arkham batman" og ending to the updates

so called childhood assassinations are just a dash of toxic nostalgia combined with reactionism
It's not about that, at least not in the majority. It's about how all the Justice league died, not Just Batman.

Latest posts

Back