Batman Begins (Movie spoilers)

Re: Batman Begins (Movie spoilers).

I thought it was average. There were a lot of things I wish they had done differently. I had a good premise, though.

It was really great. Not just a great comic book film....but an actual film unto itself. The only thing that sucked about it was some of the fight scenes. The camera was so erratic that it was hard to tell what was going on. Same problem with the camera work in the Bourne Supremacy.

Victor Von Doom said:
It was really great. Not just a great comic book film....but an actual film unto itself. The only thing that sucked about it was some of the fight scenes. The camera was so erratic that it was hard to tell what was going on. Same problem with the camera work in the Bourne Supremacy.
They did that because they wanted the fights to be from the villian's point of view, showing bats as more of a blurry creature than some guy in a costume

Batman begins.

searched but could not find thread on me hating batman begins.

watched my two disk dvd (i got for christmas when it was out) again.

The 13-14th time i've watched and I was wrong. I actually enjoyed that movie this time. i watched all the extras and enjoyed them I still hate the tumbler as IMO its just wrong but I still loved the film

I would of posted this in the right form if I had found but thought I would share that I have been converted on this movie!

Re: Batman begins.

Begins was by far the best of the franchise. Batman and Returns were great, but Begins just rocks on so many levels. A welcome return to form after that syphilitic discharge that was ...and Robin.

My fave is returns
Ugh. I thought Returns blew. Maybe even moreso than Batman and Robin. At least B&R understood how godawful it was and didn't try to be such pretentious bull****.

I'd personally like to nut-punch whoever thought it was a good idea to let Burton near Batman. The guy hates comic books.

Ugh. I thought Returns blew. Maybe even moreso than Batman and Robin. At least B&R understood how godawful it was and didn't try to be such pretentious bull****.

I'd personally like to nut-punch whoever thought it was a good idea to let Burton near Batman. The guy hates comic books.

I liked it because it's the only one i have no real problem with. it was dark and gothic kinda and i love that type of stuff

batman - hated Jack Nicholson's joker as he was just Jack Nicholson with face pace and was not the joker

batman forever- hated both actors playing both villans as they sucked in those roles and i'm a big Jim Carrey fan.

Batman and robin - too much to list as why

batman begins - the tumbler

I consider fish-eating, sewer-dwelling, Danny DeVito, midget circus freak Penguin to be up there on the list of awful Bat-Movie ideas, along with Bat-Nipple and Ah-Nuld Mr. Freeze.

"WHUT KILL'D DA DINO-SAWS!? DA ICE AGE!!!"

And I agree with most of your other complaints. Jack Nicholson's Joker was one of the most unoriginal villain performances ever and Jim Carrey proved why comedians should never be allowed within a hundred feet of Batman movies.

But the Tumbler rocked.

Where's the applause button? Oh there it is!
applause-148.jpg

The Japanese business section loves it.

Tim Burton sucks my left nut.
I liked it because it's the only one i have no real problem with. it was dark and gothic kinda and i love that type of stuff

batman - hated Jack Nicholson's joker as he was just Jack Nicholson with face pace and was not the joker

batman forever- hated both actors playing both villans as they sucked in those roles and i'm a big Jim Carrey fan.

Batman and robin - too much to list as why

batman begins - the tumbler
Get over the damn tumbler.

Last edited:

Batman - Love everything about this movie. It's my 11th-favourite movie of all time. Nicholson is not THE Joker by any means, but as a different version of the character he was flat-out brilliant. Despite what every one says, Keaton is still the real star of this film, and he was terrific as well.

Batman Returns - I used to always dislike this one because of how dark and gruesome it is, but after I got the Batman Anthology set and watched the film again, I realized that there's a lot of layers and subtext to this movie. I watched it like 3 times in one week and now I really like it, as I can fully appreciate the "mind" of the movie.

Oh, and Michelle Pfeiffer? Sexiest villain ever.

Batman Forever - This is a good movie that gets a bad wrap because it's roped in with it's sequel. Val Kilmer is great Bruce Wayne/Batman and Chris O'Donnel did an excellent job as Robin, a character that I usually despise.

Carrey and Jones are ridiculously over-the-top, but like with the neon lights and bat-nipples, you have to look past them at the emotion core of the film. Also, after you've watched the deleted scenes you'll have a whole new perspective on the film. They're absolute must-sees.

Batman & Robin - Stupid, dumb, moronic....and hilarious to MST3K with your friends. I actually like this film more than I like Ang Lee's HULK, because although both are very bad, at least this one is rarely boring.

P.S. Mods, instead of merging this why don't we re-name it the "Batman franchise discussion thread" or something?:wink:

Last edited:

It's right up there, but I still think it's neck-and-neck with the Burton Batmobile.

You mean the one that had the armor come out of nowhere? I liked the first two but Begins is by far the best. The tumbler just plain rocks. That's all there is to it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back