Batman Begins (Movie spoilers)

Re: Batman begins.

Dude you REALLY need to look better when searching for a thread.

I typed batman begins i looked down list i got loads of topics including the dark knight but Batman begins was not there.

I typed batman begins i looked down list i got loads of topics including the dark knight but Batman begins was not there.
Ok then. You looked. On the first page. Gave up. Thought you'd be a pioneer and start a Batman Begins thread. Whatever. It works for you I guess. You feel better about making a thread because you halfassed the search and plead ignorance and we all get a bit more annoyed.

Ok then. You looked. On the first page. Gave up. Thought you'd be a pioneer and start a Batman Begins thread. Whatever. It works for you I guess. You feel better about making a thread because you halfassed the search and plead ignorance and we all get a bit more annoyed.

I'm just glad he actually looked

Re: Batman Begins (Movie spoilers).

Batman - One of the worst. I depise Jack's Joker.

Batman Returns - This movie does capture the dark aspects good. The best Penquin & Catwoman I ever seen.

Batman Forever - Two-Face & Riddler were so over the top. That's what I loved. Batman villains should be a mix of Returns and Forever. Over the top and disturbing. The thing I hate was Nicole Kidman's character.

Batman & Robin - BAH! This movie was horrible on many levels. Not many things reach that.

Batman Begins - The perfect cast, the perfect story. Everything.

With the expection of B&R, every movie did some things right while never truly doing it perfectly until Begins.

Actually I searched all the pages that came up. Did not find it.

I knew this thread had to exist somewhere but it did not show up on my search so I thought maybe it was deleted or lost.

Now can try and word it any way you want I know i ****ed up. I even said sorry you know what everyone ****s up once in awhile.

People who pick on people who mess up and say sorry just to feel better about their life annoy. me so I guess we are even!

Next time, use the advanced search and search for titles only

It will do a better job

Both of you, quit your *****ing.

Batman Begins was an okay movie

Batman Returns - This movie does capture the dark aspects good. The best Penquin & Catwoman I ever seen.

Batman Forever - Two-Face & Riddler were so over the top. That's what I loved. Batman villains should be a mix of Returns and Forever. Over the top and disturbing. The thing I hate was Nicole Kidman's character.
NO.

On both accounts.

So, I've decided, since there's little else to post it, to tell you who I'd've cast had I had any say in Batman Begins (not to say the actors were bad, mind you):

First, to play Batman/Bruce Wayne, I think David Boreanaz would rock. He looks enough like the character and his performances in Angel show he can do both dark avenger and goofy comic with great skill. He'd be great as him.

As for the Joker, I totally think James Masters would rock as The Joker. He's got the skinny dangerous look, he's funny - he'd nail the part. The fact that he's Spike in the same show as David Boreanaz's Angel, is icing on the cake. We know these two have great chemistry on screen. The truth is, James Masters works as Joker with or without Boreanaz, and Boreanaz as Batman. But the two togehter is just great.

And Harley Quinn is Jaime Pressly from My Name Is Earl. This was Allison's idea and I totally agree.

So, I've decided, since there's little else to post it, to tell you who I'd've cast had I had any say in Batman Begins (not to say the actors were bad, mind you):

First, to play Batman/Bruce Wayne, I think David Boreanaz would rock. He looks enough like the character and his performances in Angel show he can do both dark avenger and goofy comic with great skill. He'd be great as him.

As for the Joker, I totally think James Masters would rock as The Joker. He's got the skinny dangerous look, he's funny - he'd nail the part. The fact that he's Spike in the same show as David Boreanaz's Angel, is icing on the cake. We know these two have great chemistry on screen. The truth is, James Masters works as Joker with or without Boreanaz, and Boreanaz as Batman. But the two togehter is just great.

And Harley Quinn is Jaime Pressly from My Name Is Earl. This was Allison's idea and I totally agree.

Woo. Buffy fan. :D You need to go to the Fables dream casting and see DSF's suggestion for Beauty and the Beast. It's so perfect, the movie should be done just for them.

To be honest, though, I'd leave the cast of Batman Begins. I don't know how much better you can get than Bale for Wayne/Batman. The only one I'd throw out'd be Kattie Holmes. In fact, I'd throw the entire character out. Talia would have made much more sense; Vicki Vale, for that matter, would have worked too.

Dark Knight. . .I dunno. Too early to tell.

I think Boreanaz would be better than Bale. I thought Bale was good, but I didn't like his Batman at all. The voice was ridiculous to me. But then, I didn't care for Batman Begins. :(

I think Boreanaz would be better than Bale. I thought Bale was good, but I didn't like his Batman at all. The voice was ridiculous to me. But then, I didn't care for Batman Begins. :(

I liked Batman Begins, but I agree about Bale as Batman. He was a terrific Bruce Wayne (he was a terrific Bruce Wayne in American Psycho, too), but he never sold me on his Batman. Maybe if he got more screentime as Batman it would work out better.

Anyway, I think Boreanaz has put on too much weight to play Batman these days. Not that he's fat or anything, he's just too big.

To each his own. I always get torn to shreds when I say I hated Superman Returns, so I understand. :wink:

To each his own. I always get torn to shreds when I say I hated Superman Returns, so I understand. :wink:

Really? I thought opinion was pretty split on that movie.

I thought I would hate it, so I didn't even see it at the show. But it turned out to be a lot more watchable than I thought. Still not great though, and very flawed.

But I really hate Donner's Superman. It's SOOOOO BORING!

I think Boreanaz would be better than Bale.

DUDE!!!! I've been saying he should play batman to people for years. I think a few times here but when me and my friends talk about batman I always say him because of how dark and broody he was on Angel

I hated Superman Returns, so I understand. :wink:

doesn't everyone?

Last edited:

DUDE!!!! I've been saying he should play batman to people for years. I think a few times here but when me and my friends talk about batman I always say him because of how dark and broody he was on Angel

Not only that, but he was also hysterical, which would be good for Bruce Wayne.

As for Superman Returns, I enjoyed it a lot more than Batman Begins, but it was only 2/3rds good. The ending was stupid, and they had a good ending built into the damn film. Plus, the "Jason" stuff never did anything. But Lex was great, and so were the rescue scenes.

Really? I thought opinion was pretty split on that movie.

I thought I would hate it, so I didn't even see it at the show. But it turned out to be a lot more watchable than I thought. Still not great though, and very flawed.

But I really hate Donner's Superman. It's SOOOOO BORING!

Yeah. The opinion on it is split, but the people who liked it really liked it and they always tell me how its so amazing.

Funny part is, I had never seen Superman 1 until a few hours before I went to see Superman Returns. The original was such a better movie. I have yet to see Superman 2 (Although I own it).

Donner's Superman is alright. I hated his version of Luthor, though. It's so damn campy! The real estate scheme is so moronic. What's worse is Luthor did the same, damn thing in Returns.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back