Batman/Detective Comics Series Discussion *Spoilers*

I'm reading the post-Knightfall Batman stuff and just finished Prodigal, where Dick takes Bruce's place for a short while and they have a big to-do over how Bruce should have asked Dick to fill in for him instead of Azrael, and Fallen Angel in which Jean Paul takes a trip to try and figure out how to control his Azrael persona.

I finished an Azreal story where he fights Bane again and decided to end the post-Knightfall reading (I think the next story was Bruce Wayne: Fugitive or Bruce Wayne: Murderer or something like that). It's not horrible but it just wasn't worth the time required to spend on it when there are other things I want to re-read.

Overall it was decent...that's about all that can be said about it, really.

I just watched a video review on comicvine of Batman #0. They said the main story was really good, but the backup by James Tynion IV was amazing, and probably better than the main story.

Way to go Doc!

I am really enjoying Death of the Family in Batman. Snyder is knocking it out of the park on this book. It has such a great horror story feel to it. Some of the best Batman stuff I have read in a LONG time. Maybe ever.

I am really enjoying Death of the Family in Batman. Snyder is knocking it out of the park on this book. It has such a great horror story feel to it. Some of the best Batman stuff I have read in a LONG time. Maybe ever.

That is a really good book you should play the game

Latest posts

Back