Batman Titles (2009)

I've been catching up on Bat-titles. Thoughts on Batman and Robin and Detective Comics in the appropriate threads but as for the rest...

Winick's Batman is good, but the art is ugly.

I actually like Streets of Gotham a lot more. Nothing revolutionary, but solid Batman writing. The Manhunter back-up was basically as good as the main feature and did an amazing job of packing a good story into ten pages. I'm happy to see that the extra dollar I'm paying is worth. (Not sure if I can say the same about the Question back-up from Detective Comics though...)

Last edited:
The Question back-up sucked. I like Renee Montoya. I like the Question. I just don't like Renee Montoya as the Question.

I hate how she doesn't dress classier. Fedoras don't match with wife beaters!

Also, didn't Vic Sage get cancer from the gas he used to put on his mask? I hope Renee's using a different gas.

Winick's Batman is good, but the art is ugly.

Which one is that?

I hate how she doesn't dress classier. Fedoras don't match with wife beaters!

Also, didn't Vic Sage get cancer from the gas he used to put on his mask? I hope Renee's using a different gas.

No. He got cancer from smoking cigarettes.

Sirens is my new favourite comic currently :D

So, I read the new issue of Streets of Gotham. The art is mediocre, and the whole Hush-as-Bruce situation is too darling for my tastes, but Dini's new character, the Broker, is just brilliant.

So, I read the new issue of Streets of Gotham. The art is mediocre, and the whole Hush-as-Bruce situation is too darling for my tastes, but Dini's new character, the Broker, is just brilliant.

Dustin Nguyen... mediocre... *explodes*

I too like The Broker. I also like that we saw more of Gotham's past.

So Dan Didio and Philip Tan are taking over Outsiders. I was really liking Tomasi's run so this is probably lame.

This Batwoman origin arc in Detective Comics is amazing.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back