Batman Titles (2009)

The Batmobile has looked dumber. I think this one looks pretty sleek and cool. The problem is that the Nolan movies have made it difficult for me to enjoy some of the fantasy elements of Batman....but Grant Morrison can make anything seem awesome, no matter how fantastical or camp....and Quitely is a perfect match for Morrison.

i don't know that Nolan's Batmobile has anything to do with it, I just don't like the Bat-windsheild. I don't know, I'll wait until I see a more clear picture of it before I judge.

Pretty sure he will be Red Robin

It's been all but confirmed, yeah.

Nicieza was talking about the book, and he said it's about Red Robin searching the world for Bruce, who he thinks is alive.

Then in another interview (can't remember who or when though. Maybe it was a comic book issue. I think it was) someone mentioned that Tim thought Bats was still alive.

So, yeah. I think that's that. But from day one, I don't think there's been a whole lot of mystery behind who will take over where.

That Azrael mini revealed that there will be a new Azrael ongoing coming soon. I'll check it out if it's by the same creative team as the mini.

That Azrael mini revealed that there will be a new Azrael ongoing coming soon. I'll check it out if it's by the same creative team as the mini.

I like Nicieza, but this book really just didn't do it for me... It felt so very early nineties.

And Lane... I thought Lane was too good a villain to just turn him around. Although, I guess he's still not really a nice guy.

Last edited:
Battle for the Cowl was pretty poor - I thought it had a good start and was better than I thought it would be but I didn't even care about it by the time #3 came out. Everyone already knew what was going to happen anyway - it was almost pointless.

I think the most interesting element is the new Black Mask. Who does everyone think it is? Doctor Hurt is my first thought.

Bring on the new Batman stuff.

It was alright. The problem I felt it was too rushed. I thought it would have a lot more characters and madness too it. It seems to be just a whimper.

I also am excited for the Batwoman arc coming.

Last edited:
JH Williams III is my favourite artist. I love his stuff.

Yeah. Me too. He makes me want to learn how to draw.

I like how much effort he puts into his stuff too. It's like he's more than just drawing a comic... he's creating a work of art.

Promethea, Desolation Jones, 7 Soldiers, Batman... everything he's done has been amazing.

I like how much effort he puts into his stuff too. It's like he's more than just drawing a comic... he's creating a work of art.

Promethea, Desolation Jones, 7 Soldiers, Batman... everything he's done has been amazing.

If you haven't read the article, you should. He spends a little bit of time talking about the process. It's interesting. And the character redesigns are brilliant.

TT_17_Coolidge_DCP_016.jpg

:lol:

Streets Of Gotham was very awesome. The Damien-Hush scene was the best. I like how Robin is more serious then Batman.

Latest posts

Back