Betty Loves Fury?

Do you think that Nick Fury and Betty Ross are romantically involved now?

• Total voters
fenway said:
I think the point of the 'hand-holding panel' was to draw attention to Nick's hand and arm - just in case we had forgotten he had one.... and WHAT an arm - all manly and 'Betty-grabbin'. And just when I was beginning to love that hand and that arm, that I had heretofore ignored in all my ignore-y ignorance, Millar took it from me.

Damn him!

It wasn't even some 'big name' that took it, like 'Ultimate Big Wheel' or an Ultimized version of that NFL-guy (that Bendis will probably do, and Card will say his whole body is really a football, and that's why he always gets kicked).

No - it was some no-name red-shirt from the original Star Trek

I loved that arm, and now all I have to remember it is that panel.

I'm gonna go get this issue CCG'ed, so I won't have to look at it again til the trade

Genius...wow...never thought of that, which means Millar wasn't doing his job!

fenway said:
I think the point of the 'hand-holding panel' was to draw attention to Nick's hand and arm - just in case we had forgotten he had one.... and WHAT an arm - all manly and 'Betty-grabbin'. And just when I was beginning to love that hand and that arm, that I had heretofore ignored in all my ignore-y ignorance, Millar took it from me.

Damn him!

It wasn't even some 'big name' that took it, like 'Ultimate Big Wheel' or an Ultimized version of that NFL-guy (that Bendis will probably do, and Card will say his whole body is really a football, and that's why he always gets kicked).

No - it was some no-name red-shirt from the original Star Trek

I loved that arm, and now all I have to remember it is that panel.

I'm gonna go get this issue CCG'ed, so I won't have to look at it again til the trade

:lol:

I like that explanation better than the supposed romance.

DIrishB said:
And then, sometime around the middle of next year when Ultimates 2 finally wraps up, I'm going to point and laugh at you all who think something was there between Fury and Betty.

That means over half of the people that have voted, and that means that half of the voters never have been romatically involved with a girl because else they would know, because EVERYBODY that's NOT a virgin knows that holding hands with a girl doesn't mean that you love her, it can be a reaction in the last seconds before you die. We all know that right? No we don't! Why? Because 90 % of comic book readers are virgins so we all gotta be wrong!

Anyway back to serious stuff I agree that panel meant something, rather it put up the effect for the page, or means something romantically. Trying to view both sides. I still don't care for theory's without paper so let's see what happens.

And for the sake of fun, im taking up the bet you put up. You can laugh at me.

SeAcoW said:
That means over half of the people that have voted, and that means that half of the voters never have been romatically involved with a girl because else they would know, because EVERYBODY that's NOT a virgin knows that holding hands with a girl doesn't mean that you love her, it can be a reaction in the last seconds before you die. We all know that right? No we don't! Why? Because 90 % of comic book readers are virgins so we all gotta be wrong!
Correct. :twisted:

Sorry to hear that.

Time for my two cents

Impending destruction.

Helicarriers crashing into the Triskeleton. You see the world around you about to end. Your senses are heightened, your seeking some reassurance, somewhere.

You reach out and grabbed the hand nearest to you and squeeze, to realize something, that it ain't a dream.

So, get over yourselves. No love between the two.

Ultimate Houde said:
Time for my two cents

Impending destruction.

Helicarriers crashing into the Triskeleton. You see the world around you about to end. Your senses are heightened, your seeking some reassurance, somewhere.

You reach out and grabbed the hand nearest to you and squeeze, to realize something, that it ain't a dream.

Amen brother.

SeAcoW said:
This evening, I logged onto Friendster and someone posted an announcement saying he 'finally lost his virginity'. That's so wrong.

SeAcoW said:

Exactly.

Anyway back to serious stuff I agree that panel meant something, rather it put up the effect for the page, or means something romantically. Trying to view both sides. I still don't care for theory's without paper so let's see what happens.

You're on.

Ultimate Houde said:
Time for my two cents

Impending destruction.

I love you so much, Houde, like Betty loves Fury ( ;) ) that if you were here, I'd hump your leg.

ourchair said:
This evening, I logged onto Friendster and someone posted an announcement saying he 'finally lost his virginity'. That's so wrong.

You're just mad because he lost his cherry before you did.

Rhyo said:
Thank you for bumping it - otherwise I'd have missed the opportunity to vote YES.
I'm surprised, actually. Care to qualify why you say so, if you don't mind?

(If you did so elsewhere, please direct me to the appropriate post. Thanks.)

Latest posts

Back